Software Epson L3150 Macbook

Shelly

Post by Shelly »

I recently purchased an Epson L3150 printer and I'm trying to find the latest driver for it to use on my Macbook. I've searched the Epson website, but I'm unable to locate a driver specifically for macOS. I've also tried searching on various other driver download websites, but unfortunately, I haven't had any luck there either. Could someone please provide me with a direct link to download the latest driver for the Epson L3150 that is compatible with macOS? I would greatly appreciate any assistance. Thank you!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Software Epson L3150 Macbook

Post by Detective »

Below you can download software epson l3150 macbook driver for Windows.

File name: software-epson-l3150-macbook.exe
Version: 7.677
File size: 45115 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky ver 5.77

(click above to download)

Prints black and white and color documents
Connectivity: Wireless, USB
Printing speed: 10 impressions per minute (black and white), 5 impressions per minute (color)
Supported media sizes: A4, A5, A6, B5, DL, C6
Maximum resolution: 5760 x 1440 dpi
Scan resolution: 1200 x 2400 dpi
Copier speed: 7.7 copies per minute (black and white), 3.8 copies per minute (color)
Supported operating systems: Windows, Mac
Ink type: Dye ink
Ink bottles included: 4 bottles (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)

Troubleshooting questions and answers:

1. Q: Why is my Epson L3150 not connecting to my MacBook wirelessly?
A: Make sure both the printer and MacBook are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Restart both the printer and MacBook, and try connecting again. If the problem persists, check for any software updates for both devices and update if necessary.

2. Q: Why does my printout have streaks or smudges?
A: This issue might occur due to clogged printhead nozzles. Run a printhead cleaning utility from the printer's software. Ensure that you are using genuine Epson ink cartridges and that they are correctly installed. If the problem persists, perform a deeper printhead cleaning or contact Epson customer support for further assistance.

3. Q: Why is my scanner producing blurry or distorted scans?
A: Check that the scanner glass and document you are scanning are clean and free from smudges or dirt. Ensure the document is properly aligned and fits within the scanning area. If the problem continues, adjust the scanner's settings for resolution and image quality. If the issue remains unresolved, reinstall the scanner's drivers or contact Epson support for assistance.
Shelly

Re: Re: Software Epson L3150 Macbook

Post by Shelly »

Thanks for providing the link to the working Windows driver for the Epson L3150 - it worked perfectly for my device!