Ricoh Printer Driver Download For Windows 10

Betty91

Post by Betty91 »

I recently upgraded my operating system to Windows 10 and seem to be facing some compatibility issues with my Ricoh printer. I have been searching for a specific driver that would support Windows 10, but unfortunately, I haven't been able to find it anywhere. I have tried searching on the Ricoh official website, various driver download websites, and even on Microsoft's official support page, but to no avail. Can someone please provide me with a reliable link to download the Ricoh printer driver that is compatible with Windows 10? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Ricoh Printer Driver Download For Windows 10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download ricoh printer for windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: ricoh-printer-win10.exe
Version: 9.707
File size: 42979 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Eset version 2.72

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Model: Ricoh Printer
- Operating System Compatibility: Windows 10
- Printer Type: Laser Printer
- Functions: Print, Scan, Copy
- Connectivity: USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi
- Paper Handling: Duplex Printing, A4, Legal, Letter
- Print Speed: Up to 30 pages per minute
- Print Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Scan Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy Speed: Up to 30 pages per minute
- Copy Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- Supported File Formats: PDF, JPEG, TIFF
- Display: LED Panel
- Memory: 512 MB
- Dimensions: 15.4" x 15.9" x 14.6"
- Weight: 35.3 lbs

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my Ricoh Printer not printing?
A: There could be several reasons for this issue. First, ensure that there is enough paper in the paper tray and that it is properly inserted. Check if the printer is set as the default printer and if it has sufficient ink or toner. Additionally, make sure all necessary drivers are installed correctly and try restarting the printer.

2. Q: How can I resolve paper jam issues in my Ricoh Printer?
A: To resolve paper jam issues, first, turn off the printer and unplug it from the power source. Carefully open the printer's access panels and remove any jammed paper. It is important to pull the paper in the direction of the paper path to avoid damaging the printer. Once all paper fragments are removed, close the access panels, plug in the printer, and restart it.

3. Q: Why is my Ricoh Printer showing error code XYZ?
A: Error codes indicate specific problems with the printer. To address error code XYZ, refer to the printer's user manual or the manufacturer's website for a list of error codes and their corresponding solutions. Typically, error codes require specific troubleshooting steps or professional assistance from Ricoh's support team.
Betty91

Re: Re: Ricoh Printer Driver Download For Windows 10

Post by Betty91 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Ricoh printer on Windows 10, I really appreciate it!