Realtek Ethernet Driver Download Windows 10

Rusty1985

Post by Rusty1985 »

I'm having trouble finding the download link for the Realtek Ethernet driver for Windows 10. I've searched extensively on the Realtek website, as well as on other driver download websites, but I haven't had any luck so far. Can anyone please provide me with a reliable source or direct link to download this driver? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Realtek Ethernet Driver Download Windows 10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download realtek ethernet windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: realtek-ethernet-win10.exe
Version: 9.442
File size: 14.78 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Symantec version 3.26

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Device Name: Realtek Ethernet Driver
- Operating System Compatibility: Windows 10
- Manufacturer: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.
- Interface: Ethernet (Wired)
- Driver Type: Software Driver
- Driver Version: V10.39.212.2020
- Release Date: 21st February 2020

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Question: Why is my Realtek Ethernet Driver not working?
Answer: There can be multiple reasons for this issue. Firstly, ensure that the driver is installed correctly by checking the device manager. If any issues are found, try reinstalling the driver. Additionally, check if the Ethernet cable is properly connected, and try using a different cable or port. Finally, updating the driver to the latest version may resolve compatibility or functionality problems.

2. Question: My Realtek Ethernet Driver is showing limited connectivity. What should I do?
Answer: If your driver displays limited connectivity, try the following troubleshooting steps. First, restart your computer and modem/router to rule out any temporary glitches. Check if the Ethernet cable is securely plugged in and not damaged. Ensure that your network settings are correctly configured and no conflicting network adapters are active. If the issue persists, try disabling and then enabling the driver in the device manager. If none of these steps resolve the problem, contacting your ISP or network administrator might be necessary.

3. Question: How can I update my Realtek Ethernet Driver on Windows 10?
Answer: To update your Realtek Ethernet Driver on Windows 10, you have a few options. Firstly, you can manually download the latest driver package from the Realtek website. Once downloaded, run the installer and follow the on-screen instructions to update the driver. Alternatively, you can use Windows Update to automatically search and install the available driver updates. Open the "Settings" app, go to "Update & Security," and click on "Check for updates." If any updated drivers are found, they will be installed. Finally, some motherboard manufacturers provide specific drivers for their products, so visiting their support website and downloading the driver compatible with your motherboard model is another viable option.
Rusty1985

Re: Re: Realtek Ethernet Driver Download Windows 10

Post by Rusty1985 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the Realtek Ethernet driver for Windows 10, it worked perfectly and I can now connect to the internet without any issues!