Microsoft Fingerprint Reader Windows 10 Driver Download

Birdie

Post by Birdie »

I recently upgraded my operating system to Windows 10 and realized that the driver for my Microsoft Fingerprint Reader is missing. I have been searching all over the internet to find a reliable source to download the driver, but unfortunately, I haven't had any luck so far. Can someone please provide me with a direct link to download the Windows 10 driver for the Microsoft Fingerprint Reader? I really appreciate any assistance with this matter. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Microsoft Fingerprint Reader Windows 10 Driver Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download microsoft fingerprint reader windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: microsoft-fingerprint-reader-win10.exe
Version: 2.796
File size: 16.22 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: G Data ver. 5.7

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Device name: Microsoft Fingerprint Reader
- Compatibility: Windows 10
- Driver download: Available on Microsoft's official website
- Features: Fingerprint recognition technology, quick and accurate authentication, secure login, compact design

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Question: Why is my Microsoft Fingerprint Reader not working?
Answer: There can be various reasons for this issue. Please ensure that the device is properly connected to your computer's USB port. Additionally, make sure that you have installed the correct drivers for Windows 10. You may also try restarting your computer and checking for any conflicting software or antivirus programs that could be blocking the device.

2. Question: How can I improve the accuracy of my Microsoft Fingerprint Reader?
Answer: To enhance accuracy, ensure that your finger is clean and dry before placing it on the reader. Also, make sure that you are positioning your finger properly within the reader's scanning area. If the issue persists, you can try re-registering your fingerprint with the device or updating the device firmware if applicable.

3. Question: Is it possible to use the Microsoft Fingerprint Reader with multiple user accounts?
Answer: Yes, the Microsoft Fingerprint Reader supports multiple user accounts in Windows 10. Each user can register their fingerprint through the Windows settings and use it to login to their respective accounts. However, please note that the maximum number of fingerprints that can be registered may vary depending on the device's specifications and limitations mentioned in the user manual.
Birdie

Re: Re: Microsoft Fingerprint Reader Windows 10 Driver Download

Post by Birdie »

Thank you for sharing the link to the Windows 10 driver for the Microsoft Fingerprint Reader. I really appreciate your help!