Lenovo Laptop Touchpad Driver Windows 10 Download

Hipsie

Post by Hipsie »

I'm having issues finding the specific driver for the touchpad on my Lenovo laptop running Windows 10. Can someone please provide me with a direct download link for this driver? I've already checked the Lenovo support website, but the available drivers there don't seem to match my device. I've also tried searching on various driver websites, but without any luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Lenovo Laptop Touchpad Driver Windows 10 Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download lenovo laptop touchpad windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: lenovo-laptop-touchpad-win10.exe
Version: 4.726
File size: 46753 MB
Upload source: torrents
Antivirus software passed: McAfee v. 2.83

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Device: Lenovo Laptop
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Input Method: Touchpad
- Driver: Available for download

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why isn't my Lenovo laptop touchpad working?
A: There could be several reasons for this issue. Please make sure that the touchpad is enabled by pressing the designated function key (Fn) along with the touchpad activation key (usually F6 or a key with a touchpad icon). Additionally, check if the touchpad driver is up to date by navigating to the Lenovo website and downloading the latest touchpad driver for Windows 10.

2. Q: My Lenovo laptop touchpad cursor is lagging, what could be the problem?
A: Lagging cursor on the touchpad can occur due to various factors. Firstly, try adjusting the touchpad sensitivity settings by going to the Control Panel > Mouse Settings > Touchpad. You can also ensure that your touchpad driver is updated by visiting the Lenovo website and downloading the latest driver for Windows 10. It is also recommended to clean the touchpad surface gently using a lint-free cloth, as accumulation of dirt or debris might affect the touchpad's performance.

3. Q: How do I adjust the scrolling speed on my Lenovo laptop touchpad?
A: To adjust the scrolling speed of the touchpad, go to Control Panel > Mouse Settings > Touchpad. Within the Touchpad settings menu, you should find an option related to scrolling, either "Scrolling speed" or "Scrolling settings." Adjust the scrolling speed according to your preference and save the changes. If you cannot locate these settings, make sure that you have the latest touchpad driver installed by visiting the Lenovo website and downloading the appropriate driver for Windows 10.
Hipsie

Re: Re: Lenovo Laptop Touchpad Driver Windows 10 Download

Post by Hipsie »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for my Lenovo laptop touchpad. I really appreciate it!