Lenovo Dvd Driver Download Windows 10

Gabby1995

Post by Gabby1995 »

I recently upgraded my operating system to Windows 10 on my Lenovo laptop, but I seem to be experiencing some trouble with the DVD driver. It's not functioning properly and I suspect that it may need an updated driver. However, I have searched extensively on Lenovo's official website and various other driver websites but couldn't find a reliable download link for the DVD driver compatible with Windows 10. Can anyone help me by providing a direct download link for the Lenovo DVD driver that works with Windows 10? I would greatly appreciate any assistance.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Lenovo Dvd Driver Download Windows 10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download lenovo dvd windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: lenovo-dvd-win10.exe
Version: 6.473
File size: 45262 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Panda 1.3

(click above to download)

Device Specification: Lenovo DVD Driver for Windows 10

- Manufacturer: Lenovo
- Device Type: DVD Driver
- Operating System Compatibility: Windows 10
- Connectivity: USB
- Supported Disc Formats: CD, DVD
- Features: Plug and play functionality, DVD playback, CD/DVD burning, disc reading

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my Lenovo DVD Driver not recognized by Windows 10?
A: Please ensure that the device is properly connected to a USB port on your computer. Try using a different USB port or cable. If the issue persists, make sure your Windows 10 is updated with the latest drivers and try reinstalling the DVD driver.

2. Q: The DVD driver is not reading or playing discs. What can I do?
A: Firstly, check if the driver tray is properly closed. Ensure that the disc is clean and not damaged or scratched. If the issue persists, try inserting a different disc to verify if it's an issue with the specific disc or the driver itself. If needed, update the DVD driver software or reinstall it to rectify any potential software conflicts.

3. Q: The DVD driver is not recognizing any blank discs for burning. What might be the problem?
A: Verify that the inserted disc is compatible with your DVD driver. Some older drivers may have limitations on the type or format of blank discs they can recognize. If the driver supports the inserted disc and the issue persists, ensure that you have the necessary burning software installed on your computer. Additionally, check if any firmware updates are available for your DVD driver that may improve compatibility with blank discs.
Gabby1995

Re: Re: Lenovo Dvd Driver Download Windows 10

Post by Gabby1995 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for Lenovo DVD on Windows 10. I really appreciate your help!