Hp Usb C Dock Drivers

Geoff1994

Hp Usb C Dock Drivers

Post by Geoff1994 »

Hi everyone! I recently purchased an HP USB C Dock for my laptop, but I'm having trouble finding the correct drivers for it. I've searched on the HP website and various driver update websites, but I haven't had any luck so far. Could someone please provide me with a direct link to download the drivers for the HP USB C Dock? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp Usb C Dock Drivers

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp usb c dock driver for Windows.

File name: hp-usb-c-dock.exe
Version: 7.178
File size: 31107 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: AVG ver. 5.67

Hp Usb C Dock Drivers

(click above to download)

The device in question is a HP USB-C Dock, which serves as a port replicator and docking station for USB-C compatible laptops. The dock enables users to easily connect their laptop to multiple peripherals and external devices, enhancing productivity and convenience.

Specifications of the HP USB-C Dock:
- Connection Type: USB-C with Power Delivery
- Ports: USB-C (3), USB 3.0 (3), DisplayPort (2), HDMI (1), RJ-45 Ethernet (1), Combo audio (1)
- Power Delivery: Up to 100W for laptop charging
- Display Support: Up to two external displays with resolutions of up to 4K
- Network Connectivity: Gigabit Ethernet
- Compatibility: Compatible with most USB-C laptops running Windows or Mac operating systems
- Dimensions: 5.7 x 2.5 x 1 inches
- Weight: 128 grams

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: My laptop is not charging when connected to the HP USB-C Dock. What could be the issue?
A: Ensure that the USB-C cable is securely connected to both the dock and your laptop. Check if the dock is receiving power by verifying that its LED indicator is lit. If the issue persists, try using a different USB-C cable or check if there are any driver updates available for the dock.

2. Q: The external displays connected to the HP USB-C Dock are not working. How can I fix this?
A: Firstly, ensure that the displays are properly connected to the dock's DisplayPort or HDMI ports. Check if the displays are powered on and set to the correct input source. Additionally, make sure the correct display settings are selected on your laptop. If the problem persists, try updating the graphics drivers on your laptop or restarting both the laptop and the dock.

3. Q: None of the USB devices connected to the HP USB-C Dock are recognized by my laptop. What should I do?
A: Begin by checking if the USB devices are functioning properly by connecting them directly to your laptop's USB ports. If they work, ensure that the USB-C cable is securely connected at both ends. Try connecting the dock to a different USB-C port on your laptop. If the issue continues, update the dock's drivers or consult HP customer support for further assistance.

Please note that these troubleshooting questions and answers are general and may vary depending on the specific circumstances and configurations of the device and user's system.
Geoff1994

Re: Re: Hp Usb C Dock Drivers

Post by Geoff1994 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working windows driver for the HP USB C Dock, it worked perfectly for me!