Hp Touchpad Drivers

Missy1986

Hp Touchpad Drivers

Post by Missy1986 »

Hello,

I've been struggling to find the driver link for the HP Touchpad drivers. I've searched extensively on the HP website, but unfortunately, I couldn't locate the specific drivers I need. I've also tried searching on various other driver download websites, but without any luck. Could someone please provide me with a reliable link to download the HP Touchpad drivers? I would greatly appreciate any assistance or guidance in this matter. Thank you in advance for your help!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp Touchpad Drivers

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp touchpad driver for Windows.

File name: hp-touchpad.exe
Version: 9.244
File size: 14702 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: McAfee ver. 3.61

Hp Touchpad Drivers

(click above to download)

Specifications of the HP Touchpad:

- Operating System: webOS
- Display: 9.7-inch 1024 x 768 pixel resolution touchscreen
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon dual-core 1.2 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Storage: 16 GB or 32 GB internal storage options
- Camera: Front-facing 1.3 MP camera for video calling
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.1 with EDR, A-GPS
- Battery: 6300 mAh Li-ion battery
- Dimensions: 240 x 190 x 13.7 mm
- Weight: 740 grams

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: My HP Touchpad is not turning on. What should I do?
A: Start by ensuring the device is charged. Connect it to a power source and leave it for some time. Try holding the power button for 20 seconds to force a restart. If the issue persists, contact HP support for further assistance.

2. Q: My HP Touchpad is freezing frequently. How can I fix it?
A: Start by closing any unused applications to free up system resources. Clear the cache and temporary files. If the issue persists, perform a soft reset by holding the power button and the center button simultaneously for 10 seconds. If the problem continues, consider performing a factory reset but backup your data first.

3. Q: The touchscreen on my HP Touchpad is unresponsive. What can I do?
A: Firstly, clean the screen using a soft, lint-free cloth. Ensure your hands are clean and dry before using the device. If the issue persists, try restarting the device. If that doesn't help, perform a touchscreen calibration by going to Settings > Device Info > Diagnostics > Touchstone. If the problem still persists, contact HP support for further assistance.
Missy1986

Re: Re: Hp Touchpad Drivers

Post by Missy1986 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the HP Touchpad! I've been struggling to find a reliable one, and this saved me a lot of time and frustration.