Hp Probook Drivers

Sandy1991

Hp Probook Drivers

Post by Sandy1991 »

Hi everyone,

I've been trying to find the driver for my HP Probook, but I seem to be having trouble locating it. I've already checked the official HP website and couldn't find the specific driver I need. I've also tried searching on other driver download websites, but still no luck.

I'm running Windows 10 on my Probook and the specific driver I'm looking for is the audio driver. The version of my audio driver is Realtek HD Audio.

If anyone could provide me with a direct link to download the correct driver, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for any assistance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp Probook Drivers

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp probook driver for Windows.

File name: hp-probook.exe
Version: 6.693
File size: 18810 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: McAfee version 4.56

Hp Probook Drivers

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Brand: HP
- Model: Probook
- Type: Laptop
- Drivers: HP Probook drivers

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Question 1: How do I update the drivers on my HP Probook?
Answer 1: To update the drivers on your HP Probook, you can visit the official HP website, navigate to the "Support" section, enter your laptop model, and download the latest drivers for your specific operating system.

Question 2: Why is my HP Probook not turning on?
Answer 2: If your HP Probook is not turning on, first ensure that the battery is properly charged. If the battery is charged, try performing a hard reset by unplugging the power adapter, removing the battery (if removable), pressing and holding the power button for about 15 seconds, then reinserting the battery (if removable) and connecting the power adapter. If the issue persists, there might be a hardware problem, and it is recommended to contact HP customer support.

Question 3: How can I fix overheating issues on my HP Probook?
Answer 3: To help alleviate overheating issues on your HP Probook, you can try the following:
- Ensure the laptop is placed on a flat and hard surface to allow proper airflow.
- Clean the vents and fans with compressed air to remove any dust or debris that might be obstructing airflow.
- Check if the laptop's power settings are optimized for performance and not set to high-performance mode, as it may cause excessive heat generation.
- Consider using a cooling pad or an external laptop cooling fan to further assist in heat dissipation.
- If the overheating issue persists, it is advisable to reach out to an authorized HP service center for further assistance.
Sandy1991

Re: Re: Hp Probook Drivers

Post by Sandy1991 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the HP Probook, it worked perfectly and saved me a lot of time and hassle!