Hp Probook 650 G4 Drivers

Timmy1987

Post by Timmy1987 »

I'm having trouble finding the driver for my Hp Probook 650 G4. I've searched on the official HP website and tried different driver update tools, but I couldn't find the specific driver I need. Can anyone provide me with a reliable link to download the driver? I would greatly appreciate any assistance. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp Probook 650 G4 Drivers

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp probook 650 g4 driver for Windows.

File name: hp-probook-650-g4.exe
Version: 9.117
File size: 13.78 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Panda ver. 5.6

(click above to download)

Specification:
- Model: Hp Probook 650 G4
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
- Processor: Intel Core i5-8250U
- Memory: 8GB DDR4 RAM
- Storage: 256GB SSD
- Display: 15.6-inch FHD LED-backlit anti-glare display
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 620
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, HDMI, Ethernet
- Battery: 3-cell Lithium-ion
- Dimensions: 37.6 x 26.4 x 2.6 cm
- Weight: 2.18 kg

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: My Hp Probook 650 G4 is not turning on. What could be the problem?
A: There could be a few possible reasons for this issue. First, ensure that the battery is charged or try connecting it to a power source. If that doesn't work, check if the AC adapter is functioning properly. If both the battery and power source are fine, there might be a hardware issue, and it is recommended to reach out to a technical support team.

2. Q: My wireless internet connection is frequently dropping on my Hp Probook 650 G4. How can I fix it?
A: Firstly, ensure that your device is within range of a stable Wi-Fi network. If the issue persists, try restarting your router and modem. Additionally, update the wireless network drivers on your laptop as outdated drivers can lead to connectivity problems. If none of these methods work, contacting your internet service provider or technical support may be necessary.

3. Q: The touchpad on my Hp Probook 650 G4 is not working properly. What can I do to resolve this issue?
A: To troubleshoot touchpad-related problems, start by checking if it is enabled. Sometimes, pressing the Fn key along with a designated function key (e.g., Fn + F9) can toggle the touchpad on or off. If that doesn't work, update the touchpad driver through the manufacturer's website or the Device Manager in Windows. If the problem persists, connecting an external mouse can provide a temporary solution, but it is advisable to contact technical support for further assistance.
Timmy1987

Re: Re: Hp Probook 650 G4 Drivers

Post by Timmy1987 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working windows driver for the Hp Probook 650 G4 - I had been searching for it everywhere and this is a lifesaver!