Hp Printer Driver Laserjet P1102W

Maggy91

Post by Maggy91 »

I've been searching everywhere for the driver for my Hp Printer Laserjet P1102W, but I can't seem to find it. I've checked the Hp website, various driver download websites, and even used the built-in Windows Update function to search for it, but to no avail. Can someone please provide me with a direct link to download the driver? I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp Printer Driver Laserjet P1102W

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp printer laserjet p1102w driver for Windows.

File name: hp-printer-laserjet-p1102w.exe
Version: 3.414
File size: 45208 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: AVG version 2.38

(click above to download)

- Printer with wireless connectivity
- Monochrome laser printing
- Print speed up to 19 pages per minute
- Maximum print resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Input tray with a capacity of up to 150 sheets
- USB and wireless connectivity options
- Compatible with various operating systems including Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Energy-efficient design with Auto-On/Auto-Off feature

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1: Why is my HP Laserjet P1102W printer not connecting to the wireless network?
A1: Ensure that the printer and the wireless router are in close proximity and check if the wireless connection option is enabled on the printer. Also, verify that the correct wireless network credentials are entered during setup.

Q2: How to fix print quality issues on the HP Laserjet P1102W printer?
A2: Firstly, make sure that the paper being used is suitable for laser printing. Clean the printer's interior and check for any paper jams or debris. If print quality is still poor, try replacing the toner cartridge with a genuine HP cartridge and perform a calibration or alignment.

Q3: Why is my HP Laserjet P1102W printer not picking up paper from the input tray?
A3: Ensure that the paper is loaded correctly in the tray and that it is not exceeding the tray's maximum capacity. Check if there are any obstructions or foreign objects inside the paper path. Adjust the paper guide width to match the loaded paper size. If the issue persists, try cleaning the paper pickup roller or consult the HP support for further assistance.
Maggy91

Re: Re: Hp Printer Driver Laserjet P1102W

Post by Maggy91 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the HP Laserjet P1102W printer, it's much appreciated!