Hp Printer Driver Download Mac

Steph91

Post by Steph91 »

Hi there! I'm having some trouble finding the driver for my HP printer on my Mac. I've searched extensively on both the HP website and the Apple support page, but unfortunately, I couldn't locate the specific driver I need. I'm using macOS Mojave (version 10.14.6) and my printer model is the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M227fdw. Could someone please provide me with a direct link to download the driver for this printer on a Mac? I would greatly appreciate any assistance. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp Printer Driver Download Mac

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp printer mac driver for Windows.

File name: hp-printer-mac.exe
Version: 1.253
File size: 13181 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Eset ver 5.31

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Device: HP Printer
- Compatibility: Mac operating system
- Function: Print documents and images
- Connection: USB or wireless network
- Print Speed: Varies depending on the printer model
- Print Resolution: Varies depending on the printer model
- Dimensions: Varies depending on the printer model
- Weight: Varies depending on the printer model
- Supported File Types: PDF, JPEG, PNG, etc.
- Ink/Toner Cartridge Compatibility: HP ink/toner cartridges

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my HP printer not responding to print commands?
A: Make sure the printer is powered on and connected to the computer/ network. Restart the printer and check if the printer driver is installed and up to date. Try printing a test page or connect to a different USB port/ wireless network.

2. Q: How can I resolve paper jam issues with my HP printer?
A: First, remove any loose paper from the input and output trays. Gently pull out stuck paper using both hands. If the paper tears, ensure all torn pieces are removed. Open printer settings on the computer and cancel any print jobs. Finally, reset the printer and try printing again.

3. Q: The print quality from my HP printer is poor. What can I do?
A: Ensure that the print settings are set to the appropriate quality level. Clean the printhead using the printer's maintenance options or utility. If using a laser printer, replace the toner cartridge if it is low or near its end of life. For inkjet printers, align the printhead and consider replacing the ink cartridges if they are old or low on ink.

Please note that these troubleshooting steps are general recommendations and may vary depending on the specific HP printer model and problem encountered.
Steph91

Re: Re: Hp Printer Driver Download Mac

Post by Steph91 »

Thank you for sharing the link to the Windows driver for our device. We appreciate your assistance in resolving this issue.