Hp Printer Driver All In One

Cathy1987

Post by Cathy1987 »

I recently got an HP All-in-One printer and I'm having trouble finding the driver for it. I've searched on the official HP website and even tried looking on other driver download websites, but I haven't had any luck finding the specific driver for my printer model. Could someone possibly provide me with a direct link to download the HP All-in-One printer driver? Your help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp Printer Driver All In One

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp printer all in one driver for Windows.

File name: hp-printer-all-in-one.exe
Version: 9.134
File size: 12632 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Eset v. 5.85

(click above to download)

Specifications of the HP Printer Driver All In One:

- Printer Type: All-In-One
- Connectivity: USB, Wi-Fi, Ethernet
- Printing Technology: Inkjet
- Print Speed: up to 20 pages per minute (black and white), up to 10 pages per minute (color)
- Paper Size: A4, A5, A6, B5 (JIS), DL Envelope
- Paper Tray Capacity: Up to 100 sheets
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows, Mac, Linux
- Mobile Printing: HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, Mopria-certified
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanner Resolution: Up to 1200 dpi
- Copier: Yes, with a maximum copy resolution of up to 600 dpi
- Fax: Yes, with a fax memory of up to 100 pages
- Display: LCD touchscreen

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my printer not connecting to the Wi-Fi network?
A: Ensure that the printer and Wi-Fi router are in close proximity, check if the Wi-Fi password is entered correctly, and verify if the printer's Wi-Fi feature is enabled in the settings.

2. Q: Why is the print quality poor or colors appear faded?
A: First, ensure that you're using genuine HP ink cartridges. Clean the printhead using the printer's maintenance options. If the issue persists, calibrate the color settings, and ensure the paper type and size are correctly selected in the printer settings.

3. Q: How can I resolve paper jams in my printer?
A: Firstly, check for any visible paper stuck in the printer and gently remove it. Open the printer's access door and remove any loose paper from the input tray. Make sure the paper is aligned properly in the tray and not exceeding its capacity. Restart the printer after clearing any paper remnants to reset the sensors.
Cathy1987

Re: Re: Hp Printer Driver All In One

Post by Cathy1987 »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the Windows driver for the HP Printer All In One, I will definitely give it a try and see if it resolves the issues I've been experiencing.