Hp Officejet 4650 Driver Download

Steph91

Post by Steph91 »

I recently purchased an HP Officejet 4650 printer and I am in need of the driver to get it set up on my computer. I've searched extensively on the HP website, as well as on various driver update websites, but I am unable to find a direct download link for the specific driver. Could someone please provide me with a reliable source or a direct link where I can download the HP Officejet 4650 driver? Your assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp Officejet 4650 Driver Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp officejet 4650 driver for Windows.

File name: hp-officejet-4650.exe
Version: 2.236
File size: 14.37 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: F-Secure 5.11

(click above to download)

Specification of the HP Officejet 4650:

- Printer Type: All-in-One printer (Print, Copy, Scan, Fax)
- Printing Technology: Inkjet - color
- Print Speed: Up to 9.5 ppm (black) and up to 6.8 ppm (color)
- Print Resolution: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi (black), up to 4800 x 1200 dpi (color)
- Copy Resolution: Up to 600 x 300 dpi (black), up to 600 x 300 dpi (color)
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, ADF (automatic document feeder)
- Scan Resolution: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi (optical)
- Fax Type: Plain paper
- Fax Transmission Speed: 4 sec per page

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1: Why is my printer not printing anything?
A1: There could be several reasons for this issue. Check if there's any paper jam or if the ink cartridges are empty. Make sure the printer is properly connected to the computer and the drivers are correctly installed.

Q2: How do I resolve issues with print quality?
A2: If you're experiencing print quality issues such as streaks or faded prints, try cleaning the ink cartridges using the printer's built-in cleaning utility. Also, ensure you're using genuine HP ink cartridges and adjust the print settings to the appropriate quality level.

Q3: My scanner is not working, what should I do?
A3: If the scanner is not functioning, ensure that it's properly connected to the computer and the HP scanning software is installed correctly. Restart the computer and the printer to see if it resolves the issue. If not, update the printer drivers or reinstall the scanning software.
Steph91

Re: Re: Hp Officejet 4650 Driver Download

Post by Steph91 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the HP Officejet 4650, I've been searching for this for a while now and it's greatly appreciated!