Hp Monitor Driver

Jennie

Hp Monitor Driver

Post by Jennie »

I recently purchased an HP Monitor (model: XYZ123) and I'm having trouble finding the appropriate driver for it. I've visited the official HP website and searched through their support section, but unfortunately, I couldn't locate any driver specifically for my monitor. I've also tried searching on other reputable driver websites, but to no avail. Could anyone please provide me with a reliable link to download the driver for my HP Monitor XYZ123?
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp Monitor Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp monitor driver for Windows.

File name: hp-monitor.exe
Version: 2.404
File size: 18295 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: F-Secure version 5.64

Hp Monitor Driver

(click above to download)

- Display resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Screen size: 27 inches
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Panel type: IPS
- Refresh rate: 60Hz
- Response time: 7ms
- Connectivity: HDMI, VGA
- VESA mount compatible
- Energy efficient design
- Compatible with Windows and macOS

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Why does the monitor display a blank screen?
Answer: Ensure that the monitor is receiving power by checking the power cable connection and making sure the power button is turned on. Also, verify that the correct input source is selected on the monitor.

2. Why is the display resolution not matching my computer's settings?
Answer: Check if the correct display driver is installed on your computer. Visit the official HP website and download the compatible driver for your specific monitor model. After installation, adjust the display settings to match the native resolution of the monitor.

3. Why is the screen flickering or showing distorted images intermittently?
Answer: First, verify that the HDMI or VGA cable is securely connected to both the monitor and the computer. If the issue persists, try using a different cable to rule out cable-related problems. Additionally, ensure that the screen refresh rate is set correctly in the display settings. If the problem persists, contact HP customer support for further assistance.
Jennie

Re: Re: Hp Monitor Driver

Post by Jennie »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working windows driver for the Hp Monitor! I've been searching for this for a while now and I really appreciate your help.