Hp M404N Driver

Donny1987

Hp M404N Driver

Post by Donny1987 »

Hi everyone,

I recently purchased an HP M404N printer and I'm having trouble finding the driver for it. I've searched on the official HP website and various other driver websites, but haven't had any luck so far. Could someone please provide me with a reliable link to download the driver for this printer? I would really appreciate any assistance you can offer. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp M404N Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp m404n driver for Windows.

File name: hp-m404n.exe
Version: 8.987
File size: 19.61 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: AVG version 2.57

Hp M404N Driver

(click above to download)

The HP M404N printer is a compact monochrome laser printer designed for fast and efficient printing in small office or home office environments.

Specifications:
- Print technology: Laser
- Print speed: Up to 40 pages per minute
- Resolution: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Paper handling: 250-sheet input tray, 150-sheet output tray
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, Ethernet
- Mobile printing capability: HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, Mopria-certified, Google Cloud Print
- Compatible operating systems: Windows, macOS, Linux
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 15 x 14.06 x 8.5 inches
- Weight: 18.96 lbs

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is my HP M404N printer not printing?
A: There could be several reasons for this issue. First, ensure that the printer is powered on and connected to the computer properly. Check if there are any error messages or blinking lights on the printer's control panel. Additionally, verify that the printer has sufficient paper and toner levels. If the problem persists, try restarting the printer and the computer, and reinstalling the printer drivers.

2. Q: How do I resolve paper jams in the HP M404N printer?
A: Paper jams can occur due to various reasons, such as using crumpled or torn paper, overloading the input tray, or foreign objects inside the printer. To resolve a paper jam, follow these steps:
1. Turn off the printer and disconnect the power cord.
2. Open the printer's access doors and remove any visible jammed paper. Be careful not to tear the paper while removing.
3. Gently pull any stuck paper out from the input tray or the output area.
4. Clean the rollers and other parts of the printer using a lint-free cloth.
5. Close all doors and reconnect the power cord. Turn on the printer and try printing again.

3. Q: How can I improve print quality on the HP M404N printer?
A: If you are experiencing print quality issues, there are a few steps you can take to improve it:
- Ensure that you are using the recommended paper type and size for your printer.
- Adjust the print settings to a higher quality or resolution in the printer driver.
- Check
Donny1987

Re: Re: Hp M404N Driver

Post by Donny1987 »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows driver for the HP M404N, it saved me a lot of time and effort in finding it!