Hp Laserjet Pro 400 M401N Driver

Susie89

Post by Susie89 »

Hi everyone, I've been searching everywhere for the driver for my HP LaserJet Pro 400 M401N printer, but I seem to be hitting a dead end. I've checked the official HP website, but couldn't find a direct link to download the driver. I've also looked on various driver update websites, but again, no luck. I'm running out of ideas and I really need this driver to get my printer up and running. Can someone please provide me with a reliable source or a direct link to download the driver? I would greatly appreciate any help. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp Laserjet Pro 400 M401N Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp laserjet pro 400 m401n driver for Windows.

File name: hp-laserjet-pro-400-m401n.exe
Version: 1.201
File size: 44378 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Panda v 2.13

(click above to download)

The Hp Laserjet Pro 400 M401N Driver is a software driver specifically designed for the Hp Laserjet Pro 400 M401N printer. It serves as an interface between the printer and the computer, enabling the computer to communicate with and send print commands to the printer.

Troubleshooting Questions:

1. Q: Why is my Hp Laserjet Pro 400 M401N printer not printing?
A: There could be several reasons for the printer not printing. First, ensure that the printer is properly connected to the power source and turned on. Check if there are any error messages displayed on the printer's control panel. Additionally, ensure that there is sufficient paper in the paper tray and that the ink or toner cartridges are not empty. If the issue persists, try updating the Hp Laserjet Pro 400 M401N driver to the latest version, or reinstall the driver if necessary.

2. Q: My prints from the Hp Laserjet Pro 400 M401N printer are coming out smudged. What could be causing this?
A: Smudged prints are often caused by a dirty or defective print head. First, try cleaning the print head using the printer's built-in cleaning function, which can usually be accessed through the printer's control panel or software interface. If the smudging persists, it may be necessary to manually clean the print head using a lint-free cloth and appropriate cleaning solution as recommended by the printer manufacturer. If the issue persists after cleaning, consider replacing the print head or contacting Hp customer support for further assistance.

3. Q: My Hp Laserjet Pro 400 M401N printer is displaying a paper jam error. How can I resolve this issue?
A: Paper jams can occur due to various reasons, such as improper paper insertion or misalignment, worn-out or dirty rollers, or damaged paper. To resolve a paper jam error, first, turn off the printer and carefully remove any jammed paper without tearing it. Inspect the paper path and the input/output trays for any obstructions or debris, and remove them if found. Ensure that the paper stack is properly aligned and not exceeding the printer's recommended capacity. After clearing the jam, restart the printer and test for normal functionality. If the error persists, consult the printer's user manual or contact Hp support for further assistance.
Susie89

Re: Re: Hp Laserjet Pro 400 M401N Driver

Post by Susie89 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Hp Laserjet Pro 400 M401N. It's a lifesaver!