Hp Laserjet P1606Dn Driver

Jerry1990

Post by Jerry1990 »

I recently got an HP Laserjet P1606Dn printer and I am in need of the driver for it. I have been searching on various websites including the official HP website, but I couldn't find the driver I need. Could someone please provide me with a direct link to download the driver? Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp Laserjet P1606Dn Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp laserjet p1606dn driver for Windows.

File name: hp-laserjet-p1606dn.exe
Version: 7.166
File size: 45383 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: McAfee ver. 2.34

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Model: HP LaserJet P1606dn
- Print Technology: Laser
- Print Speed: Up to 26 ppm (pages per minute)
- Print Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi (dots per inch)
- Duplex Printing: Automatic (standard)
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, Ethernet, Wireless (optional with additional adapter)
- Paper Handling: 250-sheet input tray, 10-sheet priority tray
- Supported Media Types: Paper (plain, preprinted, letterhead, prepunched, bond, recycled, color, rough), envelopes, labels, transparencies, cardstock

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my HP LaserJet P1606dn printer not responding?
A: There could be several reasons for this issue. Firstly, check if the printer is properly connected to the power source and turned on. Ensure the USB or Ethernet cable connections are secure. If using wireless connectivity, ensure the printer is connected to the correct network. Additionally, try restarting the printer and ensuring it has the latest firmware installed.

2. Q: My HP LaserJet P1606dn printer is printing faded or blurry documents, what should I do?
A: In such cases, the first step is to check the print quality settings from the printer driver software on your computer. Ensure the print density is set to an appropriate level and the resolution is set to the recommended value for your specific print job. If the problem persists, try cleaning the print cartridges manually following the manufacturer's instructions. It may also be necessary to replace old or low ink/toner cartridges.

3. Q: How can I resolve paper jams in my HP LaserJet P1606dn printer?
A: Paper jams can occur due to various reasons. Begin by turning off the printer and examining the paper tray, input tray, and output tray for any trapped or unevenly stacked paper. Gently remove any jammed paper, ensuring not to tear it in the process. Check for any foreign objects or debris obstructing the paper path and remove them carefully. Finally, confirm that the paper guides in the trays are correctly aligned to avoid future jams.
Jerry1990

Re: Re: Hp Laserjet P1606Dn Driver

Post by Jerry1990 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Hp Laserjet P1606Dn! I really appreciate it.