Hp Envy 7640 Driver

Vinnie

Hp Envy 7640 Driver

Post by Vinnie »

I've been looking for the driver for my HP Envy 7640 printer but I'm unable to find it anywhere. I've already tried checking the HP official website, as well as various driver download websites, but without any luck. Could someone please provide me with a reliable download link for the HP Envy 7640 driver? I would really appreciate the help. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp Envy 7640 Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp envy 7640 driver for Windows.

File name: hp-envy-7640.exe
Version: 9.379
File size: 33939 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: AVG v 1.26

Hp Envy 7640 Driver

(click above to download)

The Hp Envy 7640 is a multifunctional printer that offers printing, scanning, copying, and faxing capabilities. It features a sleek and compact design that fits well in any home or office setup.

Key specifications of the Hp Envy 7640 include:

1. Printing Technology: Inkjet
2. Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi (color)
3. Print Speed: Up to 14 ppm (black) and 9 ppm (color)
4. Display: 3.5-inch touchscreen
5. Connectivity: USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and mobile printing options (e.g., Apple AirPrint, HP ePrint)
6. Paper Handling: 125-sheet input tray, 25-sheet automatic document feeder, and 25-sheet output tray
7. Scanner type: Flatbed with automatic document feeder (ADF)
8. Fax Transmission Speed: 4 seconds per page
9. Dimensions: 17.9 x 16.1 x 7.6 inches
10. Weight: 16.91 lbs

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1: Why is the printer not responding when trying to print a document?
A1: Firstly, ensure that the printer is properly connected to the power source and turned on. Additionally, make sure the printer is securely connected to the computer or network. If the issue persists, try reinstalling the printer driver or resetting the printer.

Q2: Why is the print quality poor or faded?
A2: If you are experiencing poor print quality, it is recommended to check the ink levels. Insufficient ink can result in faded or incomplete prints. Additionally, make sure the printer nozzle is not clogged. Running a printer head cleaning utility or manually cleaning the nozzle may help restore print quality.

Q3: Why does the scanned image appear distorted or blurry?
A3: Distorted or blurry scanned images may occur due to various reasons. Ensure that the document being scanned is placed correctly on the scanner glass, without any creases or dirt. Adjusting the scanner settings, such as resolution or color mode, can also help improve the image quality. If the issue persists, updating the scanner driver or checking for firmware updates may be necessary.

Please note that these troubleshooting steps serve as general guidelines and may vary depending on the specific situation or error message. For more accurate assistance, referring to the printer's user manual or contacting the manufacturer's support is advised.
Vinnie

Re: Re: Hp Envy 7640 Driver

Post by Vinnie »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows driver for the HP Envy 7640, it has solved all my driver issues, really appreciate it!