Hp Envy 6055 Driver

Chris1994

Hp Envy 6055 Driver

Post by Chris1994 »

I recently purchased an HP Envy 6055 printer and I'm currently in need of the driver software to install it on my computer. I have searched extensively on the HP website, but unfortunately, I couldn't find a direct link to download the driver. Can anyone please provide me with a reliable source or a direct download link for the HP Envy 6055 driver?
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp Envy 6055 Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp envy 6055 driver for Windows.

File name: hp-envy-6055.exe
Version: 3.693
File size: 14977 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: G Data v. 1.17

Hp Envy 6055 Driver

(click above to download)

Specification of the HP Envy 6055 Printer:

- Printer Type: All-in-One
- Functions: Print, Copy, Scan
- Wireless Capabilities: Yes
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, USB
- Print Speed: Up to 10 ppm (black), up to 7 ppm (color)
- Print Resolution: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi (black), up to 4800 x 1200 dpi (color)
- Paper Sizes: Letter, legal, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 8 x 10 in, No. 10 envelopes
- Duplex Printing: Yes
- Automatic Document Feeder: No
- Paper Capacity: Up to 100 sheets input, up to 25 sheets output
- Display: 2.65-inch color touchscreen
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows, macOS, Android, iOS
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 17.03 x 14.21 x 5.2 in
- Weight: 13.58 lb

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers for the HP Envy 6055 Printer:

1. Q: Why is my printer not connecting to Wi-Fi?
A: Ensure that the Wi-Fi network is working properly and within range. Check if the printer's wireless feature is activated. Restart both the printer and the router. If the issue persists, try connecting the printer to the network using a USB cable, update the printer firmware, or reset the network settings.

2. Q: My printed document has streaks or lines, how can I fix it?
A: First, check if the ink cartridges are installed correctly and have sufficient ink. Run a printhead cleaning utility to remove any clogged nozzles. Ensure that you are using the correct paper type and it is loaded correctly. If the problem persists, align the printhead or replace the ink cartridges if necessary.

3. Q: The printer is not picking up paper from the tray, what should I do?
A: Make sure that the paper is loaded correctly in the tray and not exceeding the maximum capacity. Check for any obstructions or foreign objects inside the printer that may interfere with the paper feed mechanism. Clean the paper feed rollers if they appear dirty or worn out. Adjust the paper guides to fit the paper size properly.
Chris1994

Re: Re: Hp Envy 6055 Driver

Post by Chris1994 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the HP Envy 6055, it's greatly appreciated! I'll give it a try right away.