Hp Envy 5530 Drivers Windows 11

Ricky89

Post by Ricky89 »

I recently upgraded my PC to Windows 11 and I'm trying to find the appropriate drivers for my HP Envy 5530 printer. I've searched extensively on the HP website, including their official support page, but unfortunately, I couldn't find any drivers specific to Windows 11. I also checked Windows Update, but it didn't offer the drivers either. Could someone kindly provide me with a reliable download link for the HP Envy 5530 drivers compatible with Windows 11? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp Envy 5530 Drivers Windows 11

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp envy 5530 windows 11 driver for Windows.

File name: hp-envy-5530-win11.exe
Version: 1.675
File size: 15.42 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky 3.31

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Brand: HP
- Model: Envy 5530
- Compatibility: Windows 11
- Function: Printer and scanner
- Printing Technology: Inkjet
- Print Speed (Black): Up to 21 ppm
- Print Speed (Color): Up to 17 ppm
- Max Resolution (Black): 1200 x 600 dpi
- Max Resolution (Color): 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Connectivity: USB, Wi-Fi, ePrint, AirPrint
- Paper Capacity: Up to 100 sheets
- Automatic Duplexing: Yes
- Scanning Resolution: Up to 1200 dpi
- Media Types: Paper (plain, inkjet, photo), envelopes, transparencies, labels, cards, the HP premium media, iron-on transfers, borderless media

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is my HP Envy 5530 not printing?
A: There could be multiple reasons causing this issue. Firstly, ensure that there is enough ink in the cartridges. Try replacing or refilling them if necessary. Check if the printer is properly connected to the power source and the computer. Additionally, make sure that the print queue is not jammed or there are no pending print jobs.

2. Q: How do I fix the scanner not working issue on my HP Envy 5530?
A: If the scanner is not functioning properly, try the following troubleshooting steps. First, ensure that the scanner glass is clean and free from any dust or smudges. Restart the printer and computer to reset the connection. Verify if the scanner drivers are correctly installed and updated. If none of these steps work, consider reinstalling the printer software or contacting HP support for further assistance.

3. Q: Why is my HP Envy 5530 not connecting to Wi-Fi?
A: If your HP Envy 5530 is unable to connect to Wi-Fi, follow these steps to troubleshoot the issue. Check if the printer is within the range of your Wi-Fi network. Restart both the printer and the Wi-Fi router. Ensure that the wireless password entered is correct. Verify if the wireless network is functioning properly by connecting other devices. If the problem persists, try resetting the printer's network settings or contact HP support for further assistance.
Ricky89

Re: Re: Hp Envy 5530 Drivers Windows 11

Post by Ricky89 »

Thank you so much for the link to the working Windows 11 driver for the HP Envy 5530, it's a lifesaver!