Hp Envy 4500 Driver Download Windows 10

Betsy90

Post by Betsy90 »

I'm having trouble finding the driver for my HP Envy 4500 printer that is compatible with Windows 10. I've tried searching on the official HP website, but couldn't locate a direct download link for the driver. Can anyone please provide me with a reliable source or a direct download link for the HP Envy 4500 driver that works with Windows 10? I would greatly appreciate any help. Thanks!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp Envy 4500 Driver Download Windows 10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp envy 4500 windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: hp-envy-4500-win10.exe
Version: 5.457
File size: 28430 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Symantec v. 4.35

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Brand: HP
- Model: ENVY 4500
- Operating System Compatibility: Windows 10
- Connectivity: USB, Wi-Fi
- Printing Technology: Inkjet
- Print Speed: Up to 21 ppm (black), up to 17 ppm (color)
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi (color), up to 1200 x 600 rendered dpi (black)
- Copy Speed: Up to 6 cpm (black), up to 4 cpm (color)
- Copy Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi (black and color)
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, ADF (Automatic Document Feeder)
- Scan Resolution: Up to 1200 dpi (hardware), up to 1200 dpi (optical)
- Paper Handling: 100-sheet input tray, 30-sheet output tray

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my HP Envy 4500 not printing?
A: There can be several reasons for the device not printing. First, ensure that the printer is powered on and connected to the computer properly. Check if there are any error messages or blinking lights on the printer. Additionally, verify that there is sufficient ink in the cartridges and that they are correctly installed. If the issue persists, try reinstalling the printer driver or performing a printer reset.

2. Q: How do I fix scanning issues with my HP Envy 4500?
A: If you are facing scanning issues, start by checking the scanner glass and ADF for any debris or dust. Clean them using a lint-free cloth if necessary. Ensure that the scanner is connected to the computer and powered on. Update the scanner drivers to the latest version or reinstall them if needed. If the problem continues, restart both the computer and the printer. You can also try scanning using different software or changing the scan settings.

3. Q: What should I do if my HP Envy 4500 is not connecting to Wi-Fi?
A: If your printer is having trouble connecting to Wi-Fi, there are a few steps you can take. First, check if the Wi-Fi network is functioning properly and if other devices can connect to it. Move the printer closer to the Wi-Fi router to ensure a strong signal. Restart both the printer and the router. Verify that the printer’s wireless feature is enabled and try running the Wireless Setup Wizard
Betsy90

Re: Re: Hp Envy 4500 Driver Download Windows 10

Post by Betsy90 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the Windows 10 driver for the HP Envy 4500, it worked perfectly and saved me a lot of time and frustration!