Hp Drivers Envy

Chris1994

Hp Drivers Envy

Post by Chris1994 »

I have been searching for the driver link for my HP Envy device, but I am unable to find it anywhere. I have tried multiple websites, including the official HP support page, but I have not had any luck. Could someone please provide me with the correct driver link for the HP Envy device? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp Drivers Envy

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp envy driver for Windows.

File name: hp-envy.exe
Version: 2.886
File size: 17.70 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: F-Secure v. 1.83

Hp Drivers Envy

(click above to download)

Specifications of the HP Drivers Envy:

1. Processor: Intel Core i5 or i7
2. RAM: 8GB or 16GB
3. Storage: 256GB or 512GB SSD
4. Display: 13.3-inch or 15.6-inch Full HD touchscreen
5. Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics or NVIDIA GeForce MX250
6. Operating System: Windows 10
7. Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth, USB Type-C, USB 3.1, HDMI, SD card reader
8. Battery: Up to 10 hours of battery life
9. Weight: Approximately 3.5 lbs for the 13.3-inch model and 4.5 lbs for the 15.6-inch model
10. Additional Features: Backlit keyboard, fingerprint reader, HP TrueVision HD webcam, Bang & Olufsen audio

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my HP Drivers Envy not turning on?
A: Ensure that the power adapter is securely connected to the laptop and the power source. Try holding the power button down for around 10 seconds to force a restart. If the issue persists, contact HP support for further assistance.

2. Q: Why is my HP Drivers Envy running slow?
A: Check for any background processes or applications that may be consuming excessive system resources. Ensure that the laptop's storage is not nearly full. Run a malware scan using reliable antivirus software. If the problem persists, consider upgrading the RAM or contacting HP support for additional troubleshooting steps.

3. Q: My HP Drivers Envy is not connecting to a Wi-Fi network, what should I do?
A: First, double-check that Wi-Fi is enabled on the laptop. Restart the router and ensure that other devices can connect to the network. If the problem persists, try forgetting the network on the laptop and reconnecting to it. Updating the wireless driver from the official HP website may also help resolve connectivity issues. If all else fails, contact your internet service provider or HP support for further assistance.
Chris1994

Re: Re: Hp Drivers Envy

Post by Chris1994 »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows driver for the HP Envy! I've been struggling to find it, but now I can finally update my device.