Hp Drivers Bluetooth Windows 10

Cassie

Post by Cassie »

Hey everyone, I'm having an issue finding the Bluetooth driver for my HP laptop running Windows 10. I've already checked the official HP website, but couldn't locate the specific driver I needed. I also tried searching on other driver download websites, but unfortunately, I had no luck there either. Can anyone please provide me with a reliable link to download the Bluetooth driver for my HP laptop on Windows 10? Your assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp Drivers Bluetooth Windows 10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp bluetooth windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: hp-bluetooth-win10.exe
Version: 8.581
File size: 29160 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Norton v 5.81

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Brand: HP
- Connectivity: Bluetooth
- Compatible with: Windows 10

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my device not connecting to Bluetooth?
A: Ensure that Bluetooth is enabled on your device. Check if the device you are trying to connect is within the Bluetooth range. Update the Bluetooth drivers from the HP website if needed.

2. Q: Why is my Bluetooth connection unstable or frequently disconnecting?
A: Check if there are any obstacles or interference between the connected devices that may affect the Bluetooth signal. Try moving the devices closer to improve the connection. Update the Bluetooth drivers and firmware to the latest version to resolve compatibility issues.

3. Q: Why is my device unable to detect any Bluetooth devices?
A: Restart your device and ensure that Bluetooth is turned on. Verify that the Bluetooth device you are trying to connect is in pairing mode. If the issue persists, update the Bluetooth drivers and check for any system updates that may address the problem.
Cassie

Re: Re: Hp Drivers Bluetooth Windows 10

Post by Cassie »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for my device, I really appreciate your help!