Hp Driver X360 G8

Torie94

Hp Driver X360 G8

Post by Torie94 »

I recently purchased an Hp X360 G8 laptop and I'm in need of a specific driver for it. I have tried searching on the official Hp website, but unfortunately, I couldn't find the driver I'm looking for. Can someone please provide me with a direct link to download the driver? I would greatly appreciate any help or guidance in locating this driver. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp Driver X360 G8

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp x360 g8 driver for Windows.

File name: hp-x360-g8.exe
Version: 4.115
File size: 45216 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: G Data v 3.13

Hp Driver X360 G8

(click above to download)

- Processor: Intel Core i5-1135G7 quad-core processor
- Graphics: Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- Memory: 8GB DDR4 RAM
- Storage: 256GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
- Display: 13.3" Full HD IPS Touchscreen Display
- Ports: 1 x USB-C, 2 x USB-A, HDMI, RJ-45 Ethernet, audio jack, SD card reader
- Network: Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), Bluetooth 5.0
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home
- Battery: 3-cell, 45Wh Li-ion battery
- Dimensions: 12.07 x 8.35 x 0.67 inches
- Weight: 2.92 lbs

Troubleshooting:
1. Q: My Hp Driver X360 G8 is not turning on. What could be the problem?
A: Ensure that the battery is properly charged or connected to the power source. Try pressing and holding the power button for about 10-15 seconds to perform a hard reset. If the issue persists, there might be a hardware problem, and it is recommended to contact technical support for further assistance.

2. Q: The touch screen on my Hp Driver X360 G8 is not responding. How can I fix it?
A: Firstly, make sure that the touch screen is clean and free from any dust or debris. If that doesn't solve the issue, try rebooting your device. If the problem persists, check if the touch screen drivers are properly installed and up to date. You can update them through the Device Manager. If none of these steps work, it might indicate a hardware issue, and contacting support is advised.

3. Q: My Hp Driver X360 G8 is overheating during prolonged use. What should I do?
A: Ensure that the device is not placed on a surface that obstructs airflow, such as a pillow or blanket, which can block the air vents. You can also try cleaning the vents using compressed air to remove any dust buildup. Adjusting the power settings to lower the performance when not needed can also help reduce overheating. If the issue continues, there might be an underlying hardware problem, and consulting technical support is recommended.
Torie94

Re: Re: Hp Driver X360 G8

Post by Torie94 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the HP Driver X360 G8, I've been struggling to find a reliable one and this is a lifesaver!