Hp Driver Universal Printing Pcl 6

Jennie

Post by Jennie »

I am having trouble finding the driver link for the "Hp Driver Universal Printing Pcl 6". I have searched on several websites including the official HP website, but I have been unable to find a direct download link for the driver. Can anyone please provide me with a reliable source or link to download this driver? I would really appreciate any assistance. Thank you in advance.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp Driver Universal Printing Pcl 6

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp universal printing pcl 6 driver for Windows.

File name: hp-universal-printing-pcl-6.exe
Version: 8.189
File size: 17685 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: Avira version 2.34

(click above to download)

Printed documents
Device Type: Printer
Model: HP Driver Universal Printing PCL 6
Connectivity: USB, Ethernet
Printing Technology: Laser
Print Speed: Up to 40 pages per minute
Supported Media Sizes: Letter, Legal, Executive, A4, A5, A6, B5, B6
Supported Media Types: Plain paper, envelopes, labels, transparencies, cardstock

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is my printer not responding when I send a print job?
A: Make sure the printer is properly connected to the power source and turned on. Check the printer's connection to your computer or network for any loose cables or disconnected wires. Restart the printer and try printing again.

2. Q: The printed documents have streaks or smudges on them, what should I do?
A: Firstly, check if the toner cartridge is low or needs replacement. Clean the printer's paper path and rollers using a lint-free cloth. Ensure that the paper being used is of the correct type and not damp or wrinkled. If the problem persists, try recalibrating the printer or reinstalling the printer driver.

3. Q: My printer is constantly jamming paper, how can I resolve this issue?
A: Begin by checking for any foreign objects inside the printer that may be causing the paper jams. Ensure that the paper being used is within the supported media sizes and types specified by the printer. Clean the paper input tray and adjust the paper guides to properly align the paper. If the issue persists, consult the printer's user manual for specific troubleshooting steps or contact the manufacturer's support.
Jennie

Re: Re: Hp Driver Universal Printing Pcl 6

Post by Jennie »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the HP Universal Printing PCL 6, I'll make sure to give it a try and let you know how it goes!