Hp Driver Printer M1132 Mfp

Hannah

Post by Hannah »

I'm having trouble finding the driver for my HP Printer M1132 MFP. I've searched extensively on the HP website as well as on other driver download sites, but I couldn't find a direct download link. Can someone please provide me with a reliable source or a direct link to download the driver? Thanks in advance for your help!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp Driver Printer M1132 Mfp

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp printer m1132 mfp driver for Windows.

File name: hp-printer-m1132-mfp.exe
Version: 9.536
File size: 45094 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: McAfee v 2.53

(click above to download)

The specifications of the HP Driver Printer M1132 MFP are as follows:

- Print Technology: Laser
- Print Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi (black)
- Print Speed: Up to 18 ppm (black)
- Scan Resolution: Up to 1200 dpi
- Copy Resolution: Up to 600 x 400 dpi
- Fax Resolution: N/A (This model does not support fax functionality)
- Connectivty: Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Paper Handling: 150-sheet input tray, 100-sheet output tray
- Supported Media Types: Paper (laser, plain, photo, rough, vellum), envelopes, labels, cardstock, postcards

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1: Why is the printer not printing anything?
A1: First, ensure that the printer is properly connected to the power source and turned on. Check if there are any error messages on the printer's display panel. Make sure that the ink or toner cartridges are not empty or improperly inserted. Additionally, verify that the printer is selected as the default printer in your computer's settings and the print queue is not jammed.

Q2: How do I resolve print quality issues such as smudges or streaks?
A2: Start by checking the ink or toner levels to ensure they are not running low. Clean the print head or toner cartridge according to the printer's user manual. Make sure that the paper being used is compatible with the printer and is not damp or wrinkled. Adjust the print settings to the appropriate quality level and try printing a test page. If the issue persists, consider replacing the ink or toner cartridge.

Q3: Why is the scanner not working?
A3: Check that the scanner lid is closed properly and securely. Verify if there is sufficient storage space available on the connected computer or device. Ensure that the correct HP scanning software or application is installed and up to date. If the scanner is connected via USB, try connecting it to a different USB port. Restart the printer and the connected device, then attempt scanning again. If the problem persists, consult the user manual or contact HP support for further assistance.
Hannah

Re: Re: Hp Driver Printer M1132 Mfp

Post by Hannah »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows driver for the HP M1132 MFP printer. I really appreciate your help!