Hp Driver Hp Laserjet P1006

Nickie

Post by Nickie »

I recently upgraded my operating system to Windows 10 on my HP Laserjet P1006, and now I'm having trouble finding the compatible driver for it. I've searched extensively on the HP website and other driver download websites, but to no avail. Could someone please provide me with a direct link to download the appropriate driver for this printer on Windows 10? Thank you in advance for your help!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp Driver Hp Laserjet P1006

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp hp laserjet p1006 driver for Windows.

File name: hp-hp-laserjet-p1006.exe
Version: 4.150
File size: 35643 MB
Upload source: torrents
Antivirus software passed: Norton version 4.77

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Brand: HP
- Model: Laserjet P1006
- Device Type: Printer
- Printer Technology: Laser
- Print Speed: Up to 17 ppm (pages per minute)
- Print Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi (dots per inch)
- Input Capacity: Up to 150 sheets
- Output Capacity: Up to 100 sheets
- Connectivity: Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10), Mac (OS X 10.5 or later)
- Power Consumption: Maximum 365 watts (printing), 4.2 watts (standby)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 13.7 x 8.8 x 7.6 inches
- Weight: 10.3 lbs

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1: Why is my printer not responding when I send a print job?
A1: Firstly, ensure that the printer is powered on and connected properly to the computer via the USB cable. Try restarting your computer and then the printer. If the issue persists, check if there are any error messages or lights on the printer's control panel. If so, consult the printer's manual or contact HP support for further assistance.

Q2: Why am I getting faded or blurry prints from my HP Laserjet P1006?
A2: This issue might occur due to low toner levels. Check the printer's toner cartridge and replace it if necessary. Additionally, check the print settings on your computer and make sure the print quality is set to the desired level. If the problem persists, try cleaning the printer's pickup rollers and other paper path components following the instructions in the user manual.

Q3: How do I resolve paper jams in my HP Laserjet P1006?
A3: If you encounter a paper jam, first make sure to power off the printer and disconnect it from the power source. Carefully remove any jammed paper from the input and output trays, as well as from the printer's internal compartments. Check for any torn pieces of paper that might be stuck inside. Once cleared, reconnect the printer and power it back on. Avoid using wrinkled or torn paper and ensure the paper guides are correctly aligned to prevent future paper jams.
Nickie

Re: Re: Hp Driver Hp Laserjet P1006

Post by Nickie »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the HP Laserjet P1006, I really appreciate your help in resolving my driver issue.