Hp Driver Ethernet Windows 10

Peggy94

Post by Peggy94 »

I recently upgraded my operating system to Windows 10 and I'm having trouble finding the correct Ethernet driver for my HP laptop. I've searched extensively on the HP support website, but I couldn't find a driver specifically for Windows 10. I also tried searching on other driver download websites, but so far, no luck. Can someone please provide me with the direct download link for the Ethernet driver compatible with Windows 10 for my HP laptop? Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp Driver Ethernet Windows 10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp ethernet windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: hp-ethernet-win10.exe
Version: 3.306
File size: 35125 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky v 1.91

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Brand: HP
- Device: Ethernet Adapter
- Compatible OS: Windows 10
- Driver: Included or downloadable from the HP website
- Connectivity: Wired

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Question: Why is my HP Ethernet Adapter not working?
Answer: There could be several reasons for this issue. Please ensure that the Ethernet cable is securely connected to both the adapter and the device. Make sure that the device's Ethernet port is working properly. Additionally, ensure that the correct driver for the adapter is installed on your Windows 10 device.

2. Question: How can I download and install the HP Ethernet Adapter driver for Windows 10?
Answer: To download the HP Ethernet Adapter driver for Windows 10, visit the official HP website and navigate to the Support or Drivers section. Locate the specific model of the Ethernet Adapter, select the appropriate driver for Windows 10, and download it. Once downloaded, run the driver installer and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.

3. Question: My HP Ethernet Adapter is connected, but I have no internet access. What can I do?
Answer: Firstly, ensure that your modem or router is functioning correctly and that other devices are able to connect to the internet. If other devices are working fine, try restarting both the adapter and your Windows 10 device. If the issue persists, try using a different Ethernet cable to check if the cable itself is faulty. You may also need to contact your internet service provider to troubleshoot any potential connectivity issues on their end.
Peggy94

Re: Re: Hp Driver Ethernet Windows 10

Post by Peggy94 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows 10 driver for Ethernet on HP devices! I really appreciate it.