Hp Driver Card

Sammy1991

Hp Driver Card

Post by Sammy1991 »

Hi there,

I'm in need of a driver for my HP driver card, but unfortunately, I'm unable to find it anywhere. I've already tried searching on the official HP website, as well as other popular driver download websites, but to no avail. Could anyone please provide me with a direct link to download the driver? It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp Driver Card

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp card driver for Windows.

File name: hp-card.exe
Version: 4.184
File size: 45280 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: McAfee v 2.34

Hp Driver Card

(click above to download)

Printed documents

Specifications:
- Brand: HP
- Model: Driver Card
- Document type: Printed documents
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Print resolution: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Printing speed: Up to 30 pages per minute (black and white)
- Paper sizes: A4, Letter, Legal, Executive, B5, A5, A6, Envelopes (C5, DL, B5)
- Supported operating systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OS X 10.9 or newer, Linux

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Question: Why is my HP Driver Card not printing?
Answer: There may be several reasons why your HP Driver Card is not printing. Check if the device is powered on and connected properly to the computer. Ensure that there is enough paper in the tray and the ink cartridge is not empty. If the issue persists, try reinstalling the printer driver and ensure it is compatible with your operating system.

2. Question: My printed documents appear blurry, what should I do?
Answer: Blurry printouts can be a result of multiple factors. Firstly, check the print resolution settings in the driver software and ensure it is set to the desired quality. Additionally, make sure the paper being used is suitable for printing and not wrinkled or damaged. Lastly, clean the printer head using the provided maintenance tools and align the print heads if necessary.

3. Question: How can I resolve paper jams in my HP Driver Card?
Answer: If you encounter paper jams in your HP Driver Card, follow these steps to resolve the issue:
- Turn off the printer and disconnect it from the power source.
- Carefully open the printer cover and remove any visible jammed paper, avoiding any tearing.
- Check the paper tray for any misalignment or excessive paper, and adjust accordingly.
- Restart the printer and try printing again. If the problem persists, consult the user manual or contact HP support for further assistance.
Sammy1991

Re: Re: Hp Driver Card

Post by Sammy1991 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link! I've been searching everywhere for a working windows driver for my Hp Driver Card.