Hp Bluetooth Driver Windows 10 Download

Prudy1993

Post by Prudy1993 »

I have been searching for the driver link to download the Hp Bluetooth driver for Windows 10, but unfortunately, I haven't been able to find it. I have checked the official Hp website, their support section, and even did a general internet search. It seems like the specific driver I need is quite elusive. Could someone please provide me with a direct link to download the Hp Bluetooth driver for Windows 10? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp Bluetooth Driver Windows 10 Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp bluetooth windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: hp-bluetooth-win10.exe
Version: 7.655
File size: 15.37 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: AVG v 2.85

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Model: Hp Bluetooth Driver for Windows 10
- Compatibility: Windows 10 operating system
- Connection: Bluetooth
- Manufacturer: Hp

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
Q1: What should I do if I'm unable to connect my device using the Hp Bluetooth Driver for Windows 10?
A1: First, ensure that Bluetooth is enabled on both your device and the device you are trying to connect with. Additionally, make sure that the Hp Bluetooth Driver is installed correctly and up to date. Restarting both devices and re-pairing them might also resolve the issue.

Q2: Why am I experiencing frequent connection drops with the Hp Bluetooth Driver for Windows 10?
A2: Frequent connection drops could be due to interference from other nearby devices, such as wireless routers or microwaves. Try moving closer to the connected device or keep it away from potential sources of interference. Updating the Hp Bluetooth Driver to the latest version might also address compatibility issues causing the drops.

Q3: My Hp Bluetooth Driver for Windows 10 is not responding, what could be the problem?
A3: If the driver is unresponsive, check that your device meets the system requirements for the driver. It is also recommended to close any unnecessary applications or processes running in the background that might be conflicting with the driver. If the issue persists, try reinstalling the driver or contacting Hp support for further assistance.
Prudy1993

Re: Re: Hp Bluetooth Driver Windows 10 Download

Post by Prudy1993 »

Thank you so much for providing the link for the working Windows driver for my HP Bluetooth device. I really appreciate your help!