Hp 8620 Driver

Eddie94

Hp 8620 Driver

Post by Eddie94 »

Hi everyone,

I've been searching high and low for the driver link for my HP 8620 printer, but unfortunately, I haven't had any luck so far. I've tried checking HP's official website, their support forum, and even did a general search on Google, but still haven't found the right driver. It's becoming quite frustrating as I really need to update the driver for my printer to ensure it functions properly. Could someone kindly provide me with the driver link or guide me to a reliable source where I can find it? I would greatly appreciate any assistance. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp 8620 Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp 8620 driver for Windows.

File name: hp-8620.exe
Version: 2.826
File size: 22981 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: AVG v. 3.32

Hp 8620 Driver

(click above to download)

Device Specifications:
- Brand: HP
- Model: 8620 Driver
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows, Mac, Linux
- Connectivity: USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi
- Printing Technology: Inkjet
- Print Speed: Up to 21 ppm (black and color)
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Mobile Printing Support: Yes (e.g., HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint)
- Duplex Printing: Yes
- Faxing: Yes
- Scanning: Yes
- Copying: Yes
- Paper Handling Capacity: 250 sheets
- Document Feeder: Yes

Troubleshooting Questions & Answers:

1. Question: Why is my HP 8620 Driver not connecting to my Wi-Fi network?
Answer: Please ensure that the Wi-Fi is enabled on your device and double-check the network credentials entered during setup. Also, make sure the printer is within range of the Wi-Fi router and there are no obstructions. Try restarting both the printer and the router, then attempt to reconnect.

2. Question: My printed documents have streaks or smudges. What can I do to fix this issue?
Answer: Streaks or smudges on printed documents usually indicate a clogged or dirty printhead. Try performing a printhead cleaning utility through the printer software. If the issue persists, physically clean the printhead using a lint-free cloth and distilled water. Avoid touching the nozzles directly. If the problem continues, consider replacing the printhead.

3. Question: Why is my HP 8620 Driver not scanning documents properly?
Answer: Firstly, ensure that the scanner glass and automatic document feeder are clean and free from any smudges or debris. If the issue persists, try updating the printer driver from the official HP website to ensure compatibility with your operating system. Additionally, check that there is sufficient disk space for saving scanned files and try changing the scan settings to see if that resolves the problem.
Eddie94

Re: Re: Hp 8620 Driver

Post by Eddie94 »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows driver for the HP 8620, it really saved my day!