Free Download Driver Booster

Bobbie

Post by Bobbie »

I recently installed Driver Booster on my computer to update my device drivers, but it seems that the version I downloaded is a trial version and requires a activation code to use all features. I was under the impression that Driver Booster was freeware, so I'm a bit confused. Is there a way to download a free version of Driver Booster that doesn't require an activation code? I've searched online for a direct download link, but I couldn't find one. Any help or alternative suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Free Download Driver Booster

Post by Detective »

Below you can download free booster driver for Windows.

File name: free-booster.exe
Version: 4.583
File size: 15189 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: F-Secure v. 4.34

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Name: Driver Booster
- Type: Software application
- Function: Updates and installs device drivers
- Compatible platforms: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Minimum system requirements: 1 GHz processor, 512 MB RAM, 500 MB free disk space, Internet connection
- Supported languages: English, German, French, Chinese, Japanese, etc.
- License: Freeware (with optional premium version)

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is Driver Booster unable to detect my device drivers?
A: There could be several reasons for this issue. Firstly, make sure your device is connected and powered on. Restarting the computer might also help. Additionally, ensure that your antivirus software is not blocking Driver Booster's access to the drivers. If the problem persists, try reinstalling Driver Booster or updating to the latest version.

2. Q: Why is Driver Booster not performing driver updates successfully?
A: If encountering issues during the driver update process, check your internet connection stability. A weak or intermittent connection might hamper the download and installation process. Also, ensure that you have sufficient disk space available. Disabling any third-party firewall or VPN software temporarily may also resolve the problem. If the issue persists, reach out to the Driver Booster support team for further assistance.

3. Q: Why is Driver Booster causing system instability or crashing?
A: System instability or crashes can be a result of various factors. Firstly, verify if your system meets the minimum requirements mentioned for Driver Booster. Incompatibility issues with other software or conflicting drivers can also cause instability. Try updating your operating system and all other software to their latest versions. If the problem persists, uninstall Driver Booster and check if the system stability improves. You can also try reinstalling a previous version or contacting the support team for guidance.
Bobbie

Re: Re: Free Download Driver Booster

Post by Bobbie »

Thank you for sharing this link to the Windows driver for my device, I really appreciate it and will definitely give it a try!