Epson Xp 440 Driver Windows 7

Gretta

Post by Gretta »

I've been scouring the internet for hours now trying to find a driver for my Epson Xp 440 printer on Windows 7, but I've hit a dead end. I've tried visiting the official Epson website, but they only seem to have drivers available for Windows 10. I also checked various other driver download websites, but they either didn't have the specific driver I need or had outdated versions. I even tried running Windows Update, but it didn't detect the driver either. Can someone please provide me with a reliable link or any other suggestions on where I can find the driver I need for my Epson Xp 440 on Windows 7?
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson Xp 440 Driver Windows 7

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson xp 440 windows 7 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-xp-440-win7.exe
Version: 3.720
File size: 25416 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: McAfee ver 3.43

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Brand: Epson
- Model: XP 440
- Supported Operating System: Windows 7
- Driver Compatibility: Epson XP 440 Driver for Windows 7
- Product Type: All-in-One Inkjet Printer
- Print Technology: PrecisionCore 4-color (CMYK) drop-on-demand inkjet technology
- Maximum Print Resolution: 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi
- Print Speed: Up to 10.0 ISO ppm (black), up to 4.5 ISO ppm (color)
- Paper Sizes Supported: A4, A6, Half Letter, Executive, Legal, 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", (8.5" x 44" with manual rear feed)
- Connectivity: USB, Wi-Fi Direct, Wireless (802.11 b/g/n), and mobile printing support
- Input Tray Capacity: 100 sheets plain paper, 20 sheets photo paper
- Scanner Type: Color flatbed, CIS line sensor
- Scanner Resolution: 1200 x 2400 dpi (hardware) and 9600 dpi (interpolated)
- Copier Features: Fit to page, Adjustable Copy Density, Reduction and Enlargement (25-400%)
- Display: 2.7" color LCD
- Energy Star certified: Yes

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my Epson XP 440 not printing anything?
A: If your printer isn't printing anything, ensure that the printer is properly connected to your computer or network. Check for any error messages or jams on the printer display. Verify that the printer has sufficient ink and the printer driver is up to date. If the issue persists, try restarting both the printer and your computer.

2. Q: How do I resolve paper jam issues with my Epson XP 440?
A: To resolve paper jam issues, follow these steps: First, turn off the printer and unplug it from the power source. Carefully remove any jammed paper from the input and output trays. Ensure there are no torn pieces of paper remaining inside the printer. Gently move the print head to check for any obstructions. Afterward, plug in the printer, power it on, and try printing again.

3. Q: Why is my Epson XP 440 scanner not working?
A: If the scanner
Gretta

Re: Re: Epson Xp 440 Driver Windows 7

Post by Gretta »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working windows driver for the Epson XP 440 on Windows 7, it's greatly appreciated!