Epson Xp 4100 Driver Windows 11

Torie94

Post by Torie94 »

I recently upgraded my operating system to Windows 11 and now I'm facing issues with my Epson XP 4100 printer. It seems that the current driver is not compatible with Windows 11. I have searched extensively on the Epson website and other driver download platforms, but I couldn't find a driver specifically designed for Windows 11. Could anyone kindly provide me with a direct download link to the updated Epson XP 4100 driver for Windows 11? I would greatly appreciate any assistance. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson Xp 4100 Driver Windows 11

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson xp 4100 windows 11 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-xp-4100-win11.exe
Version: 1.352
File size: 35431 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky ver. 3.29

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Device Name: Epson XP 4100
- Driver Compatibility: Windows 11
- Printer Type: All-in-One inkjet printer
- Functions: Printing, scanning, copying
- Maximum Print Resolution: Up to 5760 x 1440 dpi
- Print Speed: Up to 10.0 ISO ppm in black, and up to 5.0 ISO ppm in color
- Paper Sizes Supported: Letter, legal, A4, B5, A5, A6, half letter, executive, user-definable (3.5" - 44" in length)
- Paper Tray Capacity: 100 sheets plain paper, 20 sheets Premium Photo Paper Glossy
- Scanner Type: Color flatbed
- Scanner Resolution: 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Maximum Scan Area: 8.5" x 11.7"
- Copier Capacity: 1-99 copies without a PC
- Connectivity: Wireless (Wi-Fi Direct) and USB
- Mobile Printing: Epson Connect, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria Print Service

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1: My Epson XP 4100 is not printing properly. What should I do?
A1: Ensure that the printer has enough ink and the cartridges are properly installed. Clean the printhead using the printer's maintenance options. If the issue persists, try reinstalling the printer driver on your Windows 11 system.

Q2: How can I resolve scanning issues with my Epson XP 4100?
A2: Make sure the scanner is properly connected to your computer. Check for any error messages on the printer's LCD panel. Restart both your computer and the printer, and try scanning again. If the problem persists, reinstall the scanner driver and ensure the Epson Scan software is up to date.

Q3: My Epson XP 4100 is not connecting to Wi-Fi. What should I do?
A3: First, make sure your printer and Wi-Fi router are within range and there are no physical obstructions affecting the signal. Restart the printer and router. Reset the printer's network settings and reconnect it to your Wi-Fi network. If the issue persists, try connecting the printer using a USB cable or consult the Epson support for further assistance.
Torie94

Re: Re: Epson Xp 4100 Driver Windows 11

Post by Torie94 »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows 11 driver for the Epson XP 4100, I really appreciate it!