Epson Xp 225 Driver Scanner

Prissy

Post by Prissy »

Hi there, I've been searching high and low for the driver link for the Epson XP 225 scanner. I've scoured through the official Epson website, various reputable driver download websites, and even tried using the Windows Update option, but to no avail. Can someone please help me out by providing a working driver link? It's becoming quite frustrating not being able to use this scanner due to the missing driver. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson Xp 225 Driver Scanner

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson xp 225 scanner driver for Windows.

File name: epson-xp-225-scanner.exe
Version: 3.435
File size: 13.86 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Avira v 4.69

(click above to download)

- Device Type: All-in-one printer
- Brand: Epson
- Model: XP 225
- Functionality: Print, scan, copy
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, Wi-Fi
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac
- Print Resolution: Up to 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi
- Scan Resolution: 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Supported Paper Types: Plain paper, photo paper, envelopes, labels, cards
- Paper Size: A4, A5, A6, B5, 10x15 cm, 13x18 cm, 16:9, letter, legal, DL envelope
- Print Speed: Up to 26 pages per minute
- Scanner Type: Flatbed color image scanner
- Copy Modes: Color, black and white, draft, normal
- Power Consumption: Approx. 10 W (printing), Approx. 1.7 W (sleep mode)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 390 x 300 x 146 mm
- Weight: Approx. 4 kg

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: My Epson XP 225 is not connecting to my computer via Wi-Fi. What should I do?
A: First, ensure that the Wi-Fi connection on your printer is turned on. Then, check if your computer is connected to the same Wi-Fi network. If the issue persists, try restarting both your printer and computer, and verify that the Epson XP 225 driver software is installed correctly.

2. Q: The print quality of my XP 225 has suddenly deteriorated. How can I resolve this issue?
A: Start by checking if the ink cartridges have sufficient ink levels. If they are low, replace them accordingly. You should also clean the print head using the utility software provided with the printer. If these steps don't improve the print quality, try aligning the print head or performing a nozzle check to identify any blockages or misalignments.

3. Q: Whenever I try to copy a document using my XP 225, the output is too faint or faded. What could be causing this issue?
A: This problem might occur due to incorrect copy settings. Check the copy mode settings on the printer's control panel and ensure that the desired mode is selected. Additionally, examine the ink levels to ensure they are sufficient for copying. If needed, replace any low or empty ink
Prissy

Re: Re: Epson Xp 225 Driver Scanner

Post by Prissy »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Epson XP 225 Scanner, it worked perfectly and saved me a lot of time and frustration!