Epson V39 Driver Software

Cathy1987

Post by Cathy1987 »

Hi everyone,

I recently purchased an Epson V39 scanner and am in need of the driver software to get it up and running. I've already tried searching on the Epson website, but unfortunately, I wasn't able to find what I was looking for. I also checked on various driver download websites, but to no avail.

I was wondering if anyone here might have a reliable source or a direct link to download the Epson V39 driver software? I would greatly appreciate your help in getting this driver so that I can start using my scanner. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson V39 Driver Software

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson v39 software driver for Windows.

File name: epson-v39-software.exe
Version: 7.139
File size: 21490 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Norton v. 4.68

(click above to download)

High-quality scanned images and documents
Resolution: 4800 dpi
Scan speed: 10 seconds per page
Connectivity: USB 2.0
Compatibility: Windows and Mac OS

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
Question 1: Why is the device not scanning properly?
Answer 1: Make sure the scanner lid is closed properly and securely. Additionally, check if the scanning software is up to date and reinstall the Epson V39 Driver Software if necessary.

Question 2: How can I resolve the issue of poor image quality during scanning?
Answer 2: Ensure that the scanner glass is clean and free from smudges or debris. Adjust the scanner settings in the software to enhance image quality, and choose the appropriate file format and resolution settings as needed.

Question 3: Why is the scanner not recognized by my computer?
Answer 3: Confirm that the USB cable is securely connected to both the scanner and the computer. Try using a different USB port or cable. If the issue persists, reinstall the Epson V39 Driver Software and ensure it is compatible with your operating system.
Cathy1987

Re: Re: Epson V39 Driver Software

Post by Cathy1987 »

Thank you so much for providing this link to the working Windows driver for the Epson V39! I've been searching for it everywhere and this is a lifesaver.