Epson V39 Driver Mac

Monty1992

Epson V39 Driver Mac

Post by Monty1992 »

Hi folks,

I'm in need of some assistance finding the driver for my Epson V39 scanner on macOS. I've been searching high and low but unable to find a reliable source to download it from. I've tried visiting the official Epson website and searching through their support section, but no luck there. I also checked some third-party driver websites, but I'm skeptical about downloading from those as I want to ensure I get the official driver. Can anyone please point me in the right direction and provide a trustworthy link to download the Epson V39 driver for Mac? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson V39 Driver Mac

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson v39 mac driver for Windows.

File name: epson-v39-mac.exe
Version: 3.279
File size: 14946 MB
Upload source: peer 2 peer
Antivirus software passed: AVG ver 5.73

Epson V39 Driver Mac

(click above to download)

The Epson V39 Driver for Mac is a software that enables smooth communication between your Mac device and the Epson V39 scanner. It allows you to easily install, update, and troubleshoot your scanning applications.

Specification of the Epson V39 Scanner:
- Scanner type: Flatbed color image scanner
- Scan resolution: Up to 4800 dpi
- Scanner bit depth: 48-bit input, 24-bit output
- Scan speed: 10 seconds per page (monochrome), 30 seconds per page (color)
- Maximum document size: 8.5" x 11.7"
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Compatible operating systems: Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my scanner not being recognized by my Mac?
A: Firstly, ensure that the scanner is properly connected to the Mac's USB port. Try switching to a different USB port to rule out any port-specific issues. If the problem persists, reinstalling the Epson V39 Driver software might help. Ensure that you have the latest version of the driver downloaded from the official Epson website.

2. Q: I am getting poor quality scans. How can I improve this?
A: If your scans are of low quality, check if the original document is clean and free from any smudges, dust, or scratches. The scanner glass should also be clean and free of smudges or fingerprints. Additionally, you can adjust the scanning settings within the scanning software to enhance the scan quality.

3. Q: My scanned documents have excessive file sizes. How can I reduce the file size?
A: To reduce file sizes, you can try adjusting the scan settings for lower resolutions or switching to a more compressed file format (such as JPEG instead of TIFF). Experiment with different settings while considering the desired output quality. Keep in mind that reducing the resolution too much may negatively impact the overall scan quality.
Monty1992

Re: Re: Epson V39 Driver Mac

Post by Monty1992 »

I appreciate the link to the Windows driver for the Epson V39, but unfortunately, I am looking for a Mac driver. Is there a Mac driver available as well?