Epson T60 Driver For Mac

Marty99

Epson T60 Driver For Mac

Post by Marty99 »

I recently purchased an Epson T60 printer and I'm trying to find the driver for Mac. I've searched on Epson's official website, but I couldn't locate the driver for this particular model. I've also tried searching on various driver download websites, but to no avail. I'm running macOS Catalina 10.15.3 and I really need the driver to start using this printer. Can someone please provide me with a reliable download link for the Epson T60 driver compatible with Mac? Thank you in advance for your assistance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson T60 Driver For Mac

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson t60 for mac driver for Windows.

File name: epson-t60-mac.exe
Version: 8.482
File size: 13.17 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Norton v. 3.47

Epson T60 Driver For Mac

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Name: Epson T60
- Type: Inkjet Printer
- Manufacturer: Epson
- Model: T60
- Operating System Compatibility: Mac OS
- Driver Required: Yes
- Driver Name: Epson T60 Driver for Mac
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Print Speed: Up to 37 ppm (pages per minute) for black and white, and color
- Print Resolution: Up to 5760 x 1440 dpi (dots per inch)
- Paper Sizes Supported: A4, A5, A6, B5, Letter, Legal, Half Letter
- Input Capacity: Up to 120 sheets of plain paper, Up to 20 sheets of premium glossy photo paper
- Output Capacity: Up to 50 sheets of plain paper, Up to 20 sheets of premium glossy photo paper
- Power Consumption: Approximately 13 watts (operating), Approximately 3.5 watts (standby)

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Question: The Epson T60 printer is not printing anything. What could be the issue?
Answer: There could be multiple reasons for this issue. First, ensure that the printer is properly connected to the Mac using the USB cable. Check if the ink cartridges are properly installed and have sufficient ink. Also, make sure that the printer driver is correctly installed on the Mac and updated to the latest version.

2. Question: The print quality of my Epson T60 printer is poor. How can I improve it?
Answer: To improve print quality, you can try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Clean the printhead using the printer's utility software or manual cleaning method as recommended by Epson.
- Make sure you are using compatible and genuine Epson ink cartridges.
- Adjust the print settings in the printer driver to select higher print quality options.
- Ensure that the paper alignment and type settings in the printer driver match the paper you are using.

3. Question: The Epson T60 printer is showing a paper jam error, although there's no visible paper jam. How can I fix this?
Answer: In case of a false paper jam error, you can try these steps:
- Power off the printer and unplug it from the power source for a few minutes.
- Open all accessible covers of the printer and carefully inspect for any torn paper remnants or foreign objects, such as small pieces of paper or dust.
- Gently clean the paper
Marty99

Re: Re: Epson T60 Driver For Mac

Post by Marty99 »

Thank you for sharing the Windows driver for the Epson T60, I really appreciate it!