Epson Stylus Cx3650 Drivers Windows 10

Timmy1987

Post by Timmy1987 »

I recently upgraded my operating system to Windows 10 and now I'm having trouble finding compatible drivers for my Epson Stylus CX3650 printer. I have searched extensively on the Epson website, but unfortunately, they only have drivers available for older versions of Windows. I have also tried searching on various driver websites and forums, but have had no luck so far. Does anyone have a reliable source or a direct link to the Windows 10 compatible drivers for the Epson Stylus CX3650 printer? Your assistance would be greatly appreciated!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson Stylus Cx3650 Drivers Windows 10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson stylus cx3650 windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-stylus-cx3650-win10.exe
Version: 2.558
File size: 20.66 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: Norton ver 4.8

(click above to download)

Specifications:

- Device: Epson Stylus CX3650
- Compatibility: Windows 10
- Driver compatibility: Epson Stylus CX3650 Drivers for Windows 10

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my Epson Stylus CX3650 not printing properly?
A: There could be several reasons for improper printing. Firstly, ensure that the ink cartridges are correctly installed and have sufficient ink. Also, check if the printer heads need cleaning or alignment. Lastly, make sure the printer driver is up to date.

2. Q: Why is my Epson Stylus CX3650 not recognized by my Windows 10 computer?
A: If your printer is not being recognized by your computer, try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Ensure the printer's USB cable is securely connected to both the printer and the computer.
- Confirm that the printer is powered on and showing no error lights.
- Update the printer driver on your Windows 10 computer to the latest version available from the Epson website.

3. Q: How can I resolve paper jam issues with my Epson Stylus CX3650?
A: If you're experiencing paper jams, follow these steps to resolve the issue:
- Turn off the printer and carefully remove any jammed paper, ensuring no torn pieces are left behind.
- Check the paper tray and make sure it is properly aligned and not overfilled.
- Verify that the paper type and size settings in the printer driver match the loaded paper. Adjust if necessary.
- Clean the paper feed rollers with a lint-free cloth to ensure smooth paper feeding.

Note: These troubleshooting steps are general guidelines, and for specific issues, it is recommended to consult the user manual or Epson customer support for further assistance.
Timmy1987

Re: Re: Epson Stylus Cx3650 Drivers Windows 10

Post by Timmy1987 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Epson Stylus Cx3650! I've been struggling to find one that is compatible with Windows 10.