Epson Scan Software Windows 10

Clara1988

Post by Clara1988 »

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and now I am unable to find a working link for the Epson Scan software. I have searched extensively on the official Epson website, as well as various driver download websites, but to no avail. Has anyone else had this issue and found a reliable source for the driver? I would greatly appreciate any assistance in locating the correct driver for my Epson scanner on Windows 10. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson Scan Software Windows 10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson scan software windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-scan-software-win10.exe
Version: 7.412
File size: 24198 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky v 2.28

(click above to download)

Specifications for Epson Scan Software Windows 10:

1. Compatibility: Compatible with Windows 10 operating system.
2. Scanning Options: Provides an extensive range of scanning options such as document, photo, and film scanning.
3. Resolution: Offers high-resolution scanning up to 4800 dpi.
4. Color Depth: Supports up to 48-bit color depth for accurate color reproduction.
5. File Formats: Supports various file formats including JPEG, PNG, TIFF, PDF, and more.
6. OCR Technology: Incorporates Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology for easy conversion of scanned documents into editable and searchable text.
7. Image Enhancement: Offers built-in image enhancement features like dust removal, color correction, and backlight correction.
8. Multiple Scanning Modes: Supports various scanning modes such as Full Auto Mode, Home Mode, Office Mode, Professional Mode, and more to suit different scanning requirements.
9. Batch Scanning: Allows the scanning of multiple documents in a queue for increased productivity.
10. Connectivity: Enables seamless integration with Epson scanners via USB or network connections.

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: I am unable to scan with Epson Scan Software on Windows 10. What could be the issue?
A: Ensure that the scanner is properly connected to your computer via USB or network connection. Additionally, check if the latest version of Epson Scan Software is installed, and try reinstalling the software if necessary.

2. Q: My scanned documents appear distorted or skewed. How can I fix this problem?
A: Make sure that the document being scanned is properly aligned with the scanner's edge guides. Additionally, clean the scanner glass and the scanning surface to remove any dust or smudges that might cause distortions.

3. Q: The scanned images are too dark or too bright. How can I adjust the brightness and contrast levels?
A: Within Epson Scan Software, go to the image enhancement settings and adjust the brightness or contrast sliders to achieve the desired result. You can also utilize the "Auto Exposure" feature to automatically optimize the brightness and contrast levels based on the scanned document.
Clara1988

Re: Re: Epson Scan Software Windows 10

Post by Clara1988 »

Thank you for sharing the link to the Windows driver for Epson Scan Software, it's greatly appreciated as I've been searching for a working driver for my device on Windows 10.