Epson R230 Printer Driver

Sandra

Post by Sandra »

I recently got an Epson R230 printer, but I can't seem to find a driver for it anywhere. I've tried searching on the Epson website, but the only drivers available are for older printer models. I also tried looking on various driver download websites, but couldn't find a reliable source. Could someone please provide me with a direct link to download the driver for the Epson R230 printer? I would really appreciate any help in resolving this issue. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson R230 Printer Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson r230 printer driver for Windows.

File name: epson-r230-printer.exe
Version: 4.456
File size: 17.21 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky v. 1.10

(click above to download)

- Printing documents, photos, and other images
- Printing resolution up to 5760 x 1440 dpi
- Printing speed up to 15 pages per minute (ppm) in black and white and 13 pages per minute (ppm) in color
- Borderless printing capability up to A4 size
- Supports various paper sizes including letter, legal, A4, A5, B5, envelopes, and more
- Connectivity options: USB 2.0
- Compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems
- Ink compatibility: 6-color dye ink system (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Light Cyan, Light Magenta)

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is my Epson R230 printer not printing properly?
A: There could be several reasons for improper printing. Ensure that the printer cartridges have enough ink, the paper is loaded correctly, and there are no paper jams. Additionally, check the printer settings on your computer to ensure they are correctly configured for the print job.

2. Q: Why is my Epson R230 printer not recognized by my computer?
A: If your printer is not recognized, ensure that the USB cable is securely connected to both the printer and the computer. Try using a different USB port on your computer. If the issue persists, uninstall and reinstall the printer driver software. Ensure that you are using the correct driver for your operating system.

3. Q: Why am I getting blurry prints from my Epson R230 printer?
A: Blurry prints can occur due to various reasons. Firstly, check the print quality setting in the printer settings. Ensure that it is set to the highest resolution. Secondly, make sure that the paper you are using is compatible with the printer and is not damp or wrinkled. If the issue persists, try cleaning the printer heads or replacing the ink cartridges if they are running low on ink.
Sandra

Re: Re: Epson R230 Printer Driver

Post by Sandra »

Thanks for sharing the link to the Epson R230 printer driver, I was struggling to find a working one!