Epson Q690 Driver

Cathy1987

Epson Q690 Driver

Post by Cathy1987 »

I recently purchased an Epson Q690 printer and I'm having trouble finding the driver for it. I've searched on the Epson website as well as other driver download websites, but I couldn't find a direct download link for the driver. Can anyone please provide me with a reliable and safe driver link for the Epson Q690 printer? Thank you in advance for your help!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson Q690 Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson q690 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-q690.exe
Version: 7.887
File size: 14.60 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Norton v 1.42

Epson Q690 Driver

(click above to download)

The Epson Q690 Driver is a software application developed by Epson for controlling and operating the Q690 printer model.

Specifications:
- Compatibility: Designed to work with the Epson Q690 printer model.
- Functionality: Provides printer drivers and software for managing printer settings such as print quality, paper type, and ink usage.
- Operating System Compatibility: Compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Connectivity: Supports both USB and wireless connectivity options.
- Installation: Easy installation process with step-by-step instructions provided by Epson.
- Updates: Regular updates available from Epson's official website to ensure compatibility and enhance performance.

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: My Epson Q690 Driver is not being recognized by my computer. What should I do?
A: Firstly, confirm that you have installed the driver correctly by following the installation instructions provided by Epson. If the issue persists, try reconnecting the printer to your computer via USB or reconnecting to your wireless network. Restarting your computer and printer might also help. If the problem continues, visit Epson's official website for troubleshooting guides or contact their customer support for assistance.

2. Q: After updating my operating system, my Epson Q690 Driver is no longer working. What should I do?
A: In this case, it is likely that the updated operating system is causing compatibility issues with the previously installed driver. Visit Epson's official website and check for any available driver updates specifically designed to address compatibility issues with the updated operating system. It is crucial to ensure you have installed the latest compatible driver version provided by Epson.

3. Q: I am experiencing print quality issues with my Epson Q690 printer. What steps can I take to troubleshoot this problem?
A: Start by checking the ink level of your printer. If it's low, replace or refill the ink cartridges as instructed in the printer's user manual. Ensure that you are using the recommended paper type for the best print quality. Clean the print heads using the printer's maintenance tools or software. If the issue persists, perform a print head alignment to ensure proper alignment. If none of these steps solve the problem, refer to the troubleshooting section in the printer's user manual or contact Epson support for further assistance.

Remember, for any specific troubleshooting or technical issues, always refer to the user manual or contact the official Epson support for accurate and detailed guidance.
Cathy1987

Re: Re: Epson Q690 Driver

Post by Cathy1987 »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the driver, it's great to have a working version for my Epson Q690!