Epson Printer Driver Download L360

Patsy90

Post by Patsy90 »

I recently purchased an Epson L360 printer, but I seem to be having trouble finding a reliable source to download the driver. I have already searched on the official Epson website, but unfortunately, they only provide support for the Windows and Mac operating systems. I am currently using Linux Mint 19.3 on my computer, and I can't seem to find a compatible driver anywhere. I've also tried searching on various driver download websites, but I was hesitant to trust them as they often contain questionable software. Could someone please help me locate a trustworthy source to download the Epson L360 printer driver for Linux Mint 19.3? Thank you in advance for your assistance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson Printer Driver Download L360

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson printer l360 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-printer-l360.exe
Version: 8.509
File size: 21702 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: Symantec ver. 3.43

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Model: Epson L360
- Type: All-in-One Ink Tank Printer
- Functions: Print, scan, copy
- Printing Technology: On-demand inkjet (Piezoelectric)
- Print Resolution: Up to 5760 x 1440 dpi
- Print Speed: Black - Up to 33 ppm, Color - Up to 15 ppm
- Paper Handling: A4, A5, A6, B5, DL, letter, legal
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10, Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is my Epson L360 printer not recognizing the ink cartridges?
A: Ensure that the ink cartridges are properly installed and fully seated in their respective slots. If the issue persists, try removing and reinstalling the cartridges, making sure they are not expired or damaged. If the problem continues, clean the cartridge contacts and consider replacing them if necessary.

2. Q: How do I fix print quality issues with my Epson L360 printer?
A: To resolve print quality problems, try cleaning the print head using the printer's maintenance utility. Ensure that you are using genuine Epson ink cartridges and the correct paper type for optimal results. If the issue persists, align the print head or perform a print head nozzle check to identify any clogged nozzles that may need cleaning.

3. Q: Why is my Epson L360 printer not connecting to my computer?
A: Firstly, make sure that the printer is properly connected to the computer via the USB cable and both devices are powered on. If the connection is established, check if the correct printer driver is installed. If not, download and install the latest Epson L360 printer driver from the official Epson website. Restart both the printer and the computer to ensure a fresh connection.
Patsy90

Re: Re: Epson Printer Driver Download L360

Post by Patsy90 »

Thank you for sharing the link for the Epson Printer Driver Download L360, it worked perfectly on my Windows device!