Epson Perfection V39 Scanner Driver

Frannie

Post by Frannie »

Hey everyone, I've been hunting for the driver for my Epson Perfection V39 scanner but I'm unable to find it anywhere. I've already checked the official Epson website and their support page, but unfortunately, they only provide software downloads and not the actual driver. I've also scanned through various driver aggregators and forums, but still no luck. Could someone please help me out by providing a reliable link to download the driver? I would greatly appreciate it!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson Perfection V39 Scanner Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson perfection v39 scanner driver for Windows.

File name: epson-perfection-v39-scanner.exe
Version: 2.987
File size: 45024 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky version 2.18

(click above to download)

Forum Post Specification:

Device: Epson Perfection V39 Scanner Driver
Type: Flatbed color image scanner
Resolution: Main 4800 dpi x Sub 4800 dpi (optical)
Color depth: 48-bit input / 24-bit output
Scanning speed: 10 seconds per page (color, A4 size, 300 dpi)
Interface: USB 2.0
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Question: Why is my Epson V39 scanner not scanning properly?
Answer: There might be several reasons for this issue. Ensure that the scanner is correctly connected to the computer and the USB cable is securely attached. Make sure the scanner driver is installed correctly. Additionally, check if the scanner lid is closed properly and there is no obstruction on the scanner glass.

2. Question: How can I resolve the "scanner is not recognized" error message on my Epson V39?
Answer: If you encounter this error, first try disconnecting the scanner and reconnecting it to a different USB port on your computer. If the issue persists, check if the scanner driver is up to date. If not, download and install the latest driver from the official Epson website. Restart your computer after installing the driver and see if the scanner is recognized.

3. Question: Why is my scanned image appearing distorted or skewed on my Epson V39 scanner?
Answer: This problem may occur if the document being scanned is not placed correctly on the scanner glass. Make sure your document is aligned properly with the guides on the scanner bed. Additionally, ensure that the scanner glass is clean and free from any dirt or smudges. If the issue continues, try adjusting the settings in the scanner software and experiment with different scanning modes to see if it resolves the distortion.
Frannie

Re: Re: Epson Perfection V39 Scanner Driver

Post by Frannie »

Thank you so much for providing this link to the working windows driver for the Epson Perfection V39 Scanner, I really appreciate it!