Epson M1170 Driver Download

Chris1994

Post by Chris1994 »

I recently purchased an Epson M1170 printer and I'm in need of its driver to get it up and running on my computer. I've searched extensively on the Epson official website, but unfortunately, I couldn't find the driver download link for this particular model. I also tried searching on various driver update websites, but to no avail. Could someone please share a reliable source or provide me with a direct download link for the Epson M1170 driver? Your assistance would be highly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson M1170 Driver Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson m1170 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-m1170.exe
Version: 1.216
File size: 17.73 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Panda version 5.78

(click above to download)

Specifications:

- Device: Epson M1170
- Function: Printer
- Printer Type: Monochrome Inkjet
- Print Speed: Up to 20 pages per minute (ppm)
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, A6, B5, C6, DL
- Paper Input Capacity: Up to 250 sheets
- Connectivity: USB, Ethernet
- Duplex Printing: Yes
- Maximum Resolution: 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Ink Type: Pigment-based
- Operating System Compatibility: Windows, Mac OS

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1: Why is my Epson M1170 printer not turning on?
A1: Firstly, ensure that the power cable is securely plugged into both the printer and a functioning power outlet. If it is connected correctly and still not turning on, try a different power outlet or power cable to rule out any potential issues with the current setup. If the problem persists, contact Epson customer support for further assistance.

Q2: How can I resolve poor print quality issues with my Epson M1170?
A2: Begin by checking the ink levels to ensure they are sufficient. If the ink levels are low, replace the ink cartridge(s) with genuine Epson ones. Additionally, run a print head cleaning cycle from the printer settings menu. If the print quality remains poor, try aligning the print head or performing a nozzle check to identify any clogged nozzles. If the issue persists, contacting Epson support is recommended.

Q3: My Epson M1170 printer is displaying a paper jam error. How can I fix this?
A3: Start by turning off the printer and disconnecting the power cord. Open the printer cover and carefully remove any jammed paper, if visible, using both hands. Ensure that no torn pieces of paper or foreign objects are left inside the printer. Close the printer cover firmly and reconnect the power cord. Power on the printer and check if the paper jam error still occurs. If it does, refer to the printer manual or contact Epson support for further assistance.
Chris1994

Re: Re: Epson M1170 Driver Download

Post by Chris1994 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Epson M1170! I really appreciate it and I'm excited to try it out.