Epson L220 Driver For Windows 10 Free Download

Francie

Post by Francie »

I recently upgraded my operating system to Windows 10 and I am now in need of a driver for my Epson L220 printer. I've searched extensively on the Epson website, as well as on various driver download websites, but so far I've had no luck in finding a compatible driver. Could someone please provide me with a direct link to download the Epson L220 driver specifically for Windows 10? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson L220 Driver For Windows 10 Free Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson l220 for windows 10 free driver for Windows.

File name: epson-l220-win10-free.exe
Version: 7.462
File size: 42583 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: McAfee v 5.36

(click above to download)

Device: Epson L220 Printer

Specifications:
- Print Technology: Inkjet
- Print Resolution: Up to 5760 x 1440 dpi
- Print Speed: Black - 27 ppm, Color - 15 ppm
- Paper Handling Capacity: Input Tray - 100 sheets, Output Tray - 30 sheets
- Supported Media Types: Plain paper, Matte paper, Glossy paper
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Ink Cartridge Type: Four separate ink cartridges (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
- Dimensions: 20.8" x 46.14" x 13.82"
- Weight: 4.4 kg

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1. Why is my Epson L220 printer not printing anything?
A1. Make sure that the printer is properly connected to the computer via USB and turned on. Check if there are any error messages on the printer's display. Ensure that the ink cartridges are properly installed and have sufficient ink. Also, verify that the paper is loaded correctly in the input tray.

Q2. How can I resolve paper jam issues on my Epson L220?
A2. First, turn off the printer and disconnect the power cord. Gently remove any jammed paper from the input and output trays. Check for any torn pieces of paper or foreign objects and remove them if found. Once cleared, reconnect the power cord and turn on the printer. Test if the paper jam issue is resolved.

Q3. Why is the print quality of my Epson L220 printer poor?
A3. Check if the ink cartridges are low on ink and replace them if needed. Run a print head nozzle check and perform a print head cleaning to ensure proper ink flow. Adjust the print settings in the printer software or driver to enhance the print quality. If the issue persists, align the print head for better output alignment.

Note: The above troubleshooting questions and answers are generic and may not cover all possible issues. Please refer to the device's user manual or contact Epson support for more specific troubleshooting assistance.
Francie

Re: Re: Epson L220 Driver For Windows 10 Free Download

Post by Francie »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the Epson L220 driver for Windows 10, it's greatly appreciated! I've been searching for this and can't wait to get it installed.