Epson K100 Driver Download

Reggie

Post by Reggie »

Hello everyone, I'm currently trying to locate the driver download link for the Epson K100 printer. Unfortunately, I seem to be having trouble finding it on the official Epson website and other driver download sites I've checked. I've already searched extensively through various online sources and even tried looking specifically for Windows 10 compatible drivers, but haven't had any luck so far. Could someone please provide me with a direct link to download the appropriate driver for the Epson K100 printer? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson K100 Driver Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson k100 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-k100.exe
Version: 4.124
File size: 45658 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky v. 1.84

(click above to download)

The Epson K100 is a printer specifically designed for high-volume black and white printing needs. It offers reliable and efficient performance to meet the demands of small office and home office environments. Here are some key specifications of this device:

1. Printing Technology: On-demand inkjet (Piezo electric)
2. Print Speed: Up to 37 pages per minute (ppm) for black and white A4 documents
3. Maximum Resolution: 1440 dpi x 720 dpi (with Variable-Sized Droplet Technology)
4. Ink Type: DURABrite Ultra pigment ink
5. Input Paper Capacity: 250 sheets of plain paper (standard), 250 sheets of plain paper (optional)
6. Printer Language: ESC/P-R
7. Interface: Hi-Speed USB 2.0
8. OS Compatibility: Windows XP/XP Professional x64 Edition/Vista/7/8/8.1/10, Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my Epson K100 printing faded or incomplete documents?
A: This issue might arise due to low ink levels or clogged printhead nozzles. Check the ink levels and perform a nozzle check and head cleaning if necessary.

2. Q: Why is my Epson K100 not responding to print commands?
A: Ensure that the printer is properly connected to your computer via USB. Restart both the printer and the computer to establish a fresh connection. Also, ensure that the correct printer driver is installed.

3. Q: Why is my Epson K100 producing streaks or smears on printed pages?
A: Streaks or smears can indicate a dirty or contaminated paper path. Clean the paper path, including the rollers and paper guides, to ensure smooth printing. Also, check if the paper being used is compatible with the printer's specifications.
Reggie

Re: Re: Epson K100 Driver Download

Post by Reggie »

Hi, thank you for sharing the link! I was having trouble finding a working driver for my Epson K100, but this one seems to be working perfectly. Really appreciate it!