Epson Gt-2500 Drivers Windows 10

Belle93

Post by Belle93 »

I recently upgraded my operating system to Windows 10 and now I'm facing compatibility issues with my Epson GT-2500 scanner. I've been searching everywhere for the appropriate drivers, but I can't seem to find them. I extensively checked the official Epson website, but the available drivers are only compatible with older versions of Windows. The Windows Update feature also couldn't locate the necessary drivers. Could someone please provide me with a reliable source or a direct link to download the Epson GT-2500 drivers specifically for Windows 10? Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson Gt-2500 Drivers Windows 10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson gt-2500 windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-gt-2500-win10.exe
Version: 2.458
File size: 45116 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: Norton ver. 4.5

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Device Name: Epson GT-2500
- Compatibility: Windows 10
- Supported Drivers: Epson GT-2500 Drivers for Windows 10
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Image Sensor: Color CCD
- Optical Resolution: 1200 dpi x 2400 dpi
- Maximum Resolution: 9600 dpi x 9600 dpi
- Document Size: Up to A4 (8.5" x 14") size
- Feeder Capacity: 50 sheets
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Operating System Compatibility: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Mac OS X 10.6.x - 10.15.x

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Question: The scanner is not being recognized by Windows 10. What should I do?
Answer: Please ensure that you have installed the appropriate Epson GT-2500 Drivers for Windows 10 from the official Epson website. Additionally, try reconnecting the USB cable or using a different USB port on your computer.

2. Question: The scanned images appear distorted or have poor quality. How can I fix this?
Answer: Make sure that the scanning surface is clean and free from dust or smudges. Adjust the scanning resolution settings to a higher value for better image quality. You can also try updating the scanner driver software to the latest version available.

3. Question: The automatic document feeder (ADF) is not picking up papers properly. What can I do to resolve this issue?
Answer: Firstly, ensure that the paper stack is properly aligned and not exceeding the maximum capacity of 50 sheets. Clean the paper path and roller surfaces thoroughly to remove any dust or debris that may be hindering the paper feed. If the issue persists, contact Epson customer support for further assistance or to arrange a possible repair.
Belle93

Re: Re: Epson Gt-2500 Drivers Windows 10

Post by Belle93 »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the Epson GT-2500 drivers for Windows 10! I've been searching for a working driver and this is incredibly helpful.