Epson Gt-1500 Scanner Drivers Windows 10

Bennie

Post by Bennie »

I recently upgraded my operating system to Windows 10 and I'm having trouble finding the drivers for my Epson GT-1500 scanner. I have checked the official Epson website and searched extensively online, but I couldn't locate a reliable source to download the drivers. Can anyone provide me with a direct link or suggest a trustworthy website where I can find the Windows 10 drivers for my Epson GT-1500 scanner? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson Gt-1500 Scanner Drivers Windows 10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson gt-1500 scanner windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-gt-1500-scanner-win10.exe
Version: 5.812
File size: 31533 MB
Upload source: torrents
Antivirus software passed: G Data ver. 4.52

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Brand: Epson
- Model: GT-1500
- Type: Scanner
- Compatible OS: Windows 10
- Drivers: Available for Windows 10
- Connectivity: USB
- Scanning Method: Color CCD line sensor
- Optical Resolution: 1200 dpi
- Maximum Scanning Area: 8.5" x 14"
- Document Feeder Capacity: 40 sheets
- Scanning Speed: Up to 20 ppm (mono) / 10 ppm (color)
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Software Included: Epson Scan, ABBYY FineReader Sprint Plus OCR, NewSoft Presto! BizCard

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is the scanner not being detected by my Windows 10 computer?
A: Ensure that the scanner is properly connected to the computer's USB port and that the drivers are installed correctly. Try using a different USB cable or port. Restart the computer and scanner to refresh the connection.

2. Q: The scanned images are blurry or distorted. How can I fix this?
A: Make sure that the original documents are placed correctly on the scanner glass or in the document feeder. Clean the scanner glass and the scanning mechanism. Adjust the resolution settings in the scanning software for better image quality.

3. Q: I'm encountering paper jams frequently while using the GT-1500. What should I do?
A: Check for any obstructions or debris inside the document feeder or paper path and remove them carefully. Ensure that the documents are not stapled or damaged. Adjust the paper thickness settings in the scanner software based on the type of documents being scanned.
Bennie

Re: Re: Epson Gt-1500 Scanner Drivers Windows 10

Post by Bennie »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows driver for the Epson GT-1500 Scanner, I really appreciate it!